Chapter 4

"My names Calum,Calum Hood" he looked at me hopefully to see if any thing would click.

I smiled "Wait I know that name, I do. I woke up to that name buzzing around my head" in my head.

"You remember me?"

I didn't know how to let him down that I didn't know anything about him, he was just another stranger.I shook my head and tried to explain to him that it was just his name that stuck.

"Right. Maybe something will come back? Like if I tell you more stor-" he was interrupted by a women bursting through the doors.Wait that's my mam, Zoe.

She rushed over to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Oh my god,you're okay! I thought I had lost you forever. I could kill you for moving out to LA with a band mind not even telling anyone but I know I know its not your fault Adam kidnapped you and oh my lord where's Rachel" she started crying in my arms.

"Mam,I can't remember things like important things. Mam I'm really scared"

"Oh honey the doctors said you might have so memory loss."she explained as she played with my hair

I looked around to room for Calum but he was no where to be seen, shit. Where'd he go. I really wanted to talk about more with him,I wanted to get to know him.

"What happened to me,why am I in hospital? And from what your saying I must have had a good reason for moving all the way out to LA."

"Adam your stalker was with a bad gang and he... He kidnapped you and brought you to a woods near these mountains. They found a shed near where you hit your head while you were probably trying to escape. In the shed they found...sex toys... A camera with no tape in it but it had Adams DNA on it. There were a few weapons too. When a hiker found you, you were seriously dehydrated and you're lucky you only got only a bad flu from being out in that cold at night."

"Wow. Okay this is a whole lot to take in.wait if He raped me, am I pregnant?"