When he confesses

[Read the A/N at the end please]

Ciel:
You had gone over to Ciel's Manor to visit. It had become a weekly thing between you guys. Over the past few months, both of you had gotten close. He even told you the truth about who Sebastian was, he had seemed afraid but you just smiled understandingly. You barge into his meeting room, yelling "Hello Phantomhive" smiling. He looks up from his paperwork and smiles when he sees you. "Good day Y/N", he replies before going back to working on whatever he was doing. After he was done, you guys decide to play chess while drinking Earl Grey tea. Suddenly he looks up at you, his cheeks having a small blush. "Y/N have you ever had feelings for someone that you shouldn't have feelings for?", he asks you quietly. You look up confused, "why do you ask?" you ask confused. "Because I do. I met this beautiful lady, but I should not feel this way towards her. She makes me feel happy and sometimes even regret for selling my soul and future to get my revenge". You give him a sweet smile after hearing that. "Who is it", you question. ".......you" he mumbles. You freeze, before looking down. "I'm sorry Ciel....."

Sebastian:
You guys were hanging out with the kittens again. You met up every night to play with them and feed them. But today seemed, Sebastian was acting weird. "Hey Sebby, are you okay?", you ask curiously, being worried about him. After 3 minutes, having still not gotten a reply, you poke his face. Suddenly he looks up at you. "I need to confess something", he said quickly. You nod, showing him that you're listening. "Over the past month, I have done some thinking. At first, I thought I came here because I enjoyed being around the kittens, but soon I realized, that wasn't really the reason. I come here, to see your smile, your gorgeous face, the sparkle in your eyes whenever a cat licks you, the way you brush your hair out of your face even though it just falls back. I come here to see the only little bit of heaven, that I'll ever get to experience. I come here, because I've fallen for you." You were left speechless after he finishes his confession. Then you smile and lean over, kissing his lips softly.

Alois:
It was your day off, so you were spending it in the garden. You loved being outside, so you had prepared a small lunch. Right now, you were chewing on some strawberries. Suddenly, a shadow was hovering over you. "Hey Y/N, mind if I sit down beside you?", he asks. You look up to see Alois and nod. You guys spent a couple hours talking and eating the lunch you made, when he suddenly goes quiet and looks down. "I hate it", he mumbles. You look at him confused, your heart starts aching when you see the sad look on his face. "I hate that you see me as a master, because that's not what I want to be. I want to be the one you want to wake up beside, the one who you love, the one that you need. Because I love you like crazy, but you simply don't see me that way", he mumbled. You look at him shocked then start laughing. "Who said I didn't feel the same way?", you ask. He looks up at you, tears having build up. "Why would you? I'm just a terrible kid, that no one could possibly love", he mumbles. Instead of giving him a reply, you lean close and kiss him. After pulling away, you mumble "I love you too, silly boy".

Claude:
He watched over you every night, since the time he found you in the middle of the forest. He didn't know why, but he was always worried about. It was like, you stole the heart, that he didn't even know he had. You of course knew that he was watching over you, so you slept much better. Though tonight, you planned a dinner for both of you. He appears shortly after 9pm, you just finished setting the table. You guys eat in silence. Suddenly you ask "why do you watch over me?". He seems surprised and takes a moment before replying "you simply stole the heart, I didn't even know I had". You blush and he gives you one of his rare smiles. The rest of the evening went by uneventful, if you don't count the fact that he gave you a goodnight kiss and held you until you fell asleep.

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OVER THE WEEKEND LIKE IT WAS ORIGINALLY PLANNED, BUT I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK AND HOMEWORK FOR MONDAY, ONLY TO NOT GO TO SCHOOL YESTERDAY. I WOKE UP WITH ENORMOUS PAIN AND I HAD TO GO TO THE DOCTOR TO CHECK IF IT WAS MY APPENDIX. LUCKILY I AM IN NO DANGER ATM. ANYWAYS THANKS FOR THE VOTES, COMMENTS AND READS <3