Ciel gets the girl

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WILL BE RATHER SHORT AS IT ONLY SERVES ONE PURPOSE. CIAO LOVES

You couldn't believe what you just saw. Your fiance was making out with another girl. Sighing, you start walking, not really caring where your feet were going. You spent the entire walk thinking about everything that had happened to you lately, though mostly about Ciel. You remember the pained look in his eyes when you rejected him and told him that you were engaged. You remember the way he became extremely cold towards you right after. Though that wasn't what hurt the most. The thing that tore your heart in two, was when he said "I was just joking anyway, I wouldn't date you.". You didn't know why, but it hurt. Suddenly you walk against a door, getting pulled out of your thoughts. Looking around, you realize that you're at the Phantomhive Manor. It's then and there, when you finally understand, that your heart -and feet- led you there, to tell the one you love, that you love them. Sighing, you open the door and walk into Ciel's office without knocking. He's so into his chess game, he doesn't even notice you come in. You take the Queen and move it, "checkmate" you say giggling. He jumps up and looks at you, at first with pain but then with anger, "what do you want?". His harsh voice hurt. You look down and mumble, "h-he cheated on me, with some woman that he just met. But that's not the worst part, you hate me even though I love you. I should have realized this earlier, but I was blinded by my dad's wish. I am so so sor-". Suddenly you were cut off by a pair of lips pressing against yours. You lean into the kiss until both of you pull away, because let's be real, you both still need to breathe. You blush looking at him "yes", you say out of the blue. "What?" he asked, obviously confused. "Yes I will be your partner in crime", you smile gently. He smiles back and leans in again.