When you meet again

CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

You and him had finished working a little over a month again, and since then you had returned home. It was a beautiful Saturday and you were just having breakfast, it tasted really well, but it didn't surprise you, because your cook was really good. It was so peaceful until someone coughed, you turned around and saw it was Ciel. "Well hello Earl Phantomhive", you simply said. "Hello ma'am YN" he replied nodding at you. "I was in the area and I'd check in on you".

SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS

You were following a cat, she had always been your favorite. A black little kitty that had big fluffy fur and loved to cuddle. She normally wouldn't run away like this, so when she started running, you were curious and decided to follow her. As she ran outside of town, you became more curious, you hadn't even known that she knew this path. You were so focused on the kitty that you didn't realize that you were about to run into someone, and then it was too late. "ooof" you said as you fell onto the ground, but before you were able to hit it, the stranger caught you chuckling, "so we meet again ma'am" the stranger said chuckling, and you immediately recognized the voice, from the last time you had met him. "Y-Yeah" was all you were able to say.

ALOIS TRANCY

It's been about a month since Alois left, and you were starting to feel lonely in the manor. Just as you were practicing a ball dance in the ball room once again for the party Alois was going to throw when he got back, the door flew open. "I AM BACK.....CLAUDE GET EVERYTHING READY NOW!!!" a voice yelled, and as you were about to turn towards it, you got tackled to the ground and felt someone or something lick your ear giggling. "Miss me YN? Why am I even asking? Of course you did", Alois said smirking. "I am just fabulous" and you couldn't agree more.

CLAUDE FAUSTUS

You had actually gotten hurt the day the blonde Earl pushed you to the ground but you couldn't admit it to the hot butler because you didn't want him to worry, so you had just pretended you were fine, which eventually you were, but since you had fallen into a puddle, you were now laying sick in bed because you had gotten the flu which annoyed you a lot. So when you heard a knock on your window around midnight, you were excited, because it would have been something different than only seeing your room. You went over to the window and opened it, revealing the hot butler from the other time. He put a pack of medicine into your hands, which you weren't able to afford, and pressed his lips against your forehead before disappearing into the night again. You just stood at the window for a bit longer, before taking a bit of the medicine and going back to sleep, dreaming about the butler.