First date part 1

Ciel:
Ciel had put a blindfold over your eyes and was now leading you to a secret place, but since you were you, and considering the abuse you had suffered from Jason (your ex fiancé), you were quite afraid of having your eyes covered and not knowing where you were going. Suddenly you trip, whimpering as Ciel grabs your wrist. "What's wrong Y/N?", Ciel asked concerned about your wellbeing. "N-nothing", you stutter, hoping he wouldn't realize you were lying. "Are you sure?", Ciel asks concerned. You just nod quietly, "yeah" you add quickly. To your luck, he believes your lie and pecks your cheek, before continuing to lead you wherever he was planning on taking you. Suddenly you came to a stop before Ciel took off your blindfold. Before you there were a thousand candles, surrounding a table which was already set, making it look like something straight out of a fairy tale... or a Fanfic. "Do you like it?", a voice pulled you out of your awe. Turning around, you answer his question with a kiss and a nod.

Sebastian:
A first date with you, what better place would there be than a room filled with kittens. At this current moment, you were questioning Sebastian's sanity, but then again, he was a demon disguised as a butler from a little brat, so you guessed there wasn't much left of it. "You don't like it", the sound of his voice suddenly pulls you out of your train of thought. "I would have thought, we would have gone somewhere where it's only us", you say, quickly adding "but everywhere with you is perfect to me!" He smiles and kisses you, mumbling an 'I love you' against your lips.