First date part 2

Alois:
Alois loved sweets almost as much he loved you and you felt the exact same way. After thinking about it for a while, he decided to take you to the fair that was currently in the city. He led you from stand to stand until you guys reached a candy stand, where he picked out a gingerbread heart that read 'I love you now and forever'. "I really do love you now and forever", he said smiling brightly pecking your cheek before hanging you the heart. "I love you too", you replied. You guys spent the next hours playing games, riding rides and eating a butt load ( it is an actual measurement) of sweets. After it started getting dark, Alois decides to take you to the London eye, even though you're scared of heights. While being at the top, he kisses you softly and holds your hand, whispering "one day I'll marry her/him".
A/N: thank you to NicoleJeager for this idea as I had no clue what to write.

Claude:
The last thing you remember was falling asleep and now you're in a cave. You have absolutely no clue how you even got there. Suddenly someone hugs you from behind and then turns you around. "Hello Y/N" a deep voice says, you look up and see Claude. "Hello Claude, what are we doing here?", you ask assuming that he is the reason you woke up in a cave, which is probably filled with spiders. To answer your question, Claude turns on a bunch of fairy lights which light up the cave, revealing the table set with dinner and the fake spiders hanging on fake nets. He gives you the tiniest smile, before leading you to the table and eating dinner with you.