Five Years Before

Mystogan was sitting at his own table. I felt bad. I mean, yeah, we're friends but- At this moment the doors flung open. There stood Erza. I gasped and ran to her.

"Erza!" I exclaimed and hugged her. She chuckled lightly.

"Hey kiddo." She said and hugged my head. I smiled. I always had a good relationship with my family. I pulled away and gasped. I pulled out a beautiful ruby and sapphire necklace. I knew that her and Jellal(Lets pretend Jellal and Mystogan are two different people) had something.

"I made it." I smiled. She rolled her eyes and put it on.

"I love it kiddo. So how was everyone while I was gone?" She asked sitting at the closest table.

"Well, Natsu and Gray fought at least twice a day so, I say that's progress." I stated. She chuckled.

"Where are those knuckleheads?" She asked looking around.

"Home. Or, so they say." I said. "Probably fighting." Just then I was proven wrong but right also. Gray and Natsu came into the Guild Hall and were at each others throats.

"Stupid pyro! You don't just claim victory for something before it's finished." Gray said. Erza and I sighed at the same time and laughed.

"Hey Ice Princess shut it." Natsu demanded.

"Boys guess who's back?" I said in a singing voice. They looked over.

"Erza!!! Hey!" They both exclaimed. Erza and I laughed.

"Well, since you're here I'm going on a mission." I said and hit the table standing up.

"S-class?" She asked. I nodded and cleared my throat. I walked up to the S-class floor and looked at them. They were all boring missions but, that's the perk of S-class. I grabbed one for getting rid of a pack of demonic werewolves in a village near by. I shrugged, $18,000 wasn't bad. Enough to pay rent for a few months. I walked over to Mari-Jane and showed her the job. I hugged Erza.

"I'll miss you." I said and pulled away.

"Me too, say wanna take one of those two?" She asked nodding to Natsu and Gray.

"Only if they want." I said and shrugged.

"Natsu! Gray! Which one of you want to go with Evelina?" She asked meanly.

"Why do we have to go?" Gray asked. Natsu elbowed him.

"Don't be rude Ice queen." Natsu said. I sighed.

"Evelina, so you're hiring someone to come with." Mystogan asked from about four feet away. I turned around.

"No, I'm just taking one of the trouble makers off your hands." I explained. He nodded.

"Alright." He said.

"Evelina?" Gray asked. I turned and looked at him.

"Yes Gray?" I asked nicely.

"Can I come, PLEASE?" He begged. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Mira-Jane?" I asked. She looked at me.

"Yes Evelina?" She asked back.

"I'm starting this mission in three days. So, tell them to expect me there one day later." I said. She nodded and wrote a letter.

"Three days?" Mystogan asked. I shrugged and looked at him innocently.

"I mean, my sister did just get back." I explained. He shrugged and then nodded.

"Evelina?" Natsu asked.

"I'm thinking about it Natsu. I'll let you know the day before we leave." I explained and walked out of the guild and went to the woods. I walked down my path I made. I walked to the lake I found surrounded with cherry blossom trees. I sat down and looked at the water. I closed my eyes and meditated for God knows how long. I heard footsteps. I gulped and requipped. I switched into my angel guard armor.