Another

I woke up and looked at Mystogan laying beside me. I smiled and got up walking to the bathroom starting the shower. I removed my bra and underwear and gets into the warm shower. I feel the water hit my skin. I hear footsteps walking around, It's just Mystogan. I say to myself, thinking nothing of it. As I finish up and dry off, walking to get my clothes, I change quickly. I then walking out looking around seeing Mystogan no where. I sigh heavily, going and packing since it's going to be the last day. I packed everything and carried my luggage out and started walking back towards Magnolia. Just a little outside of town, I saw Mystogan leaning against a tree. I went to walk over and I heard giggling, a girl.

"Oh Mystogan, you're hilarious." She said, laughing still. I felt tears form and I gulp shaking it off.

"Yeah, say, I'm leaving today, but, I'll be back to visit." He says, love and sadness in his voice. She nodded hugging him tightly, kissing his cheek and he kissed her neck gently, holding her close, their bodies touching. My tears started falling, making my vision blurry. I summoned a dagger, wrapping a note around it, reading, 'Don't bother coming back for me.' I then aimed the dagger, throwing it, hitting the tree he was leaning against. I then run off, holding my bags, crying heavily, just wanting to get home, sleep, and stay there forever.

Mystogan's P.O.V.

I saw a dagger hit the tree. I looked around, grabbing the dagger, pulling it out of the tree, a note wrapped around the handle.

"What's that?" Nichole asked, her hair was a beautiful pastel blue, her eyes a deep green. I shrugs, taking the note, opening the neatly wrapped paper and reading it, tears forming and I gulp.

"It's, um, from, my girlfriend..." I mumble, knowing she wouldn't want to see me, probably ever again causing tears to fall and I ran my fingers over the paper and the handle of the dagger.

"E-Evelina?" She asked, her soft silky voice, trembling, terrified. I nod and I slid the paper into a pocket, twirling the dagger in-between my fingers.

"She doesn't wasn't me coming back..." I run my left hand through my hair, grabbing and tugging on it, stress washing over me. "This is a mistake. I should have never met you." I say, raising my voice, pushing off the tree, going to the hotel, packing. I then ran out, running out of town in the direction Evelina ran. I look around for her just in case.

I reach town, going straight to my house, dropping my luggage off. I then go to her house, opening the door and I look around, seeing it almost pitch black in the kitchen. I then go into the living room, smelling candles burning. I see candles lighting up the room, crystals placed around, flowers placed with them. I walk in a little more, seeing her sitting there, eyes closed, hair changed to a dark maroon. Her breathing is soft, slow, calm, almost as if she were sleeping.

"What are you doing here?" She asks, her voice small, soft like always. I feel tears form and I sigh looking away.

"I want to apologize." I say, trying to keep my composure. I step back a little, making sure to keep my distance. She sighs heavily.

"Why? You can't take it back, damage is done." She says, a little too calmly.

"Evelina, please, listen to me..." I mumble, trailing off, "I didn't mean to hurt you, I wasn't thinking straight. I don't want to lose you. But, I don't blame you if you end this." I rub my eyes, turning away. "I'll go now." I say, waiting for a response, wanting and craving a response, just something, some words to leak through her velvet lips, but nothing. I walk out of her house, leaning against the door, tears falling and I walk off to my house, slamming the door shut.

Evelina's P.O.V.

I sit in my living room, feeling horrible, tears forming and I get up, blowing the candles out, packing my crystals, candles and daffodils lilies and roses. I get up grabbing clothes, food, and drinks. I then go and head to the guild, opening the door, memories flooding back from everyone in the guild, my first day here, it was heaven living here. I then go to the quest board, I look at the 10 Year jobs and I sigh searching through them, then moving onto the SS-Class jobs, sighing heavily as the doors open, the guild filling.

I search through the papers, trying to find something that'll keep my mind off of, him. I sigh grabbing a piece of paper for a beast in the mountains. I walk to Mirajane, handing her the paper.

"Already leaving?" She asks looking at me confused, taking the paper.

"Yeah, need some time alone, just to think about some things." I smile as she nods handing me the paper. I then walk towards the door, hearing my name being called, I stop, looking back and Erza runs hugging me.

"Oh, wasn't that Ball amazing!?" She asked, excited, scanning my face. I nod, forcing a smile. "Say, wanna have a drink?" She asks, motioning me to the bar.

"No, I really can't, I'm going on a quest." I explain, pulling away from her. "I really must go, I'll be back." I nod walking out, without another word, I walked out of the town, towards a new path I've never walked. "Let's start a new beginning." I smile walking still, leaving everything behind me.