Who's Back?

It's been five years since I've last seen, him. I'm sad, no, depressed. It was nine in the morning July 19th. I walked to the guild. I felt someone staring at me. I sighed and looked around and saw a perve staring at me. I scoffed and reached the guild. I opened the door and saw a "Welcome Back' sign. I raised an eyebrow.

"What's going on?" I asked Mari-Jane. She looked at me.

"Mystogan is coming back!" She said happily. I forced a smile.

"I-I'll be back." I said and walked to the lake. The same lake He saved me from drowning in. The same on only he knew about. I sat down and meditated. I then heard something. I opened my eyes and saw a dear nine feet away. I smiled and slowly walked over. I held my hand out and it walked closer. I petted it's head softly. I sighed and smiled.

"See you haven't changed." That voice. I knew it from somewhere. I turned around and saw, Him. I gulped and saw the deer run off.

"W-What do you want?" I asked. He sighed and walked over.

"No, Hellos no, 'Hey Mystogan how was your mission'? Just what do I want?" He asked. I scoffed.

"You're a fool for thinking that. You think, after FIVE YEARS! I'll forgive you?" I asked, "You have it all wrong buddy. I died every day! I thought, I thought you were dead. And for not talking to me! It broke me. I just gave up. I knew you were dead but, in real life you're not." I said painfully. I froze the water and walked out on it.

"You're gonna fall again." He said warning me.

"So? Maybe this time you won't save me." I said to him and skated to the middle of the ice where I fell last time.

"Really? You don't want me to save you?" He asked. I sighed.

"Can you not? I'm tired, I'm sad, I'm angry and worst of all, I'm disappointed." I said back to him. Next thing I know he skated over to me and sat down.

"Sit." He demanded. I ignored him till he grabbed me and sat me down. "Now listen. I didn't mean to be gone that long. I never wanted this to happen. I never wanted you to be sad or mad or disappointed. I couldn't come back." He said. I looked away and sighed.

"You should go." I whispered. He grabbed my hand and I pushed him away. "Go." I demanded.

"I can tell you're not telling me something. It's not hard. We we're friends remember?" He asked and teleported away. I laid back and sighed.

"Hey, look at what we have here." A man said. I looked around and saw three men. I gulped.

"What do you want?" I asked. The second guy popped his neck.

"You know what sweetheart." The main guy said. I was shaking.

"No! GO AWAY!!" I screamed at they.

"Ah, bad girl." He said and skated over. I gulped and used my magic and melted the ice under me and went under. I refroze the ice. I heard him cursed. I could breath easily. I heard him breaking the ice. I gulped abd shook. Please help me. Please Mystogan. I'm sorry. I thought. I heard groans. I was worrying. It was silent.

"Evelina?" Someone's muffled voice called out. I tried to break the ice. I was runnin out of energy causing me to start drowning. I let the ice melt. I floated to the surface. I tried to open my eyes but all I could do was shake and cry. I heard the water move as someone swam over. I felt arms around me and then swim again. I knew it wasn't Mystogan. He would have teleported me. I was laid onto the grass. I still had to much water in me to breath. I soon black out.

I woke up to a weird room. I closed my eyes again and groaned. I sat up and looked around. I got up and started walking and everything in my body hurt. I noticed I was in my old comfy clothes. I walked to the door and saw I was in a room in the guild. I walked into the open and everyone stopped talking.

"Hello." Someone said. I turned and saw Erza. I teared up and hugged her.

"I am so sorry." I cried. She hugged me back tightly.

"You need to thank Gray." She whispered in my ear. I sniffles and let go. I looked around and finally landed my eyes on Gray. He smiled at me. I walked to him and hugged him. He seemed surprised by my actions. He hugged me back.

"Thank you." I cried. He sighed and patted my back.

"It's no problem. You would have done the same." He whispered.

"You're not an idiot after all." I said and he laughed. I pulled away. "But really, thank you." I said. I wasn't thinking. I pulled him back in and kissed his cheek.

"That's my reward?" He asked. I shrugged.

"If you want." I said and saw Mystogan behind everyone. I sighed. "I'll be at my house." I said and walked out of the guild. I roamed the streets.

"Didn't you learn your lesson?" A monotone voice asked. I knew it was Mystogan.

"I did. I just need a walk." I said. He just scoffed.

"You are too stubborn." He said and stared at my face. I looked away. "I'm glad you're okay." He said and kissed my head.

"Yeah, okay." I said and folded my arms.

"Hey, stop okay?" He asked. I gulped and tears formed. "Listen to me." He demanded. I let my lip quiver. I hugged him and cried.

"I'm sorry." I cried. He hugged me.

"I don't think you should stay at your place." He explained.

Hey hey hey! You! YES YOU! I'm the author and need to have a talk with you. You are everything to someone. Never forget. Also, keep it Awesome! 💙❤