Mystery at the River

Don't play song till told to. Thanks.

I was walking around the town waiting for time to pass. I was in my red pink dress. It was six thirty. I better get walking. I was walking along the brick roads and looked at a clock, 6:45. I started speed walking and made it and saw a rose on a bench. I walked over and saw a note,

You are the drop of Sun that makes my bloom. -Mystogan.

I saw flower petals and I followed them with the rose. It led to the bridge. I saw another rose and a note.

I May seem shy, but with you, I'm not. I can't explain the way you make me feel. -Mystogan.

(Play music now.)

I walked to the other side and saw a rose on a swing attached to a tree. I walked over and saw another note.

Just sit and wait. -Mystogan.

I sat down and looked at all three roses. Why three? I heard a footstep. I looked around and raised a eyebrow. I saw another note on a bench. I walked over.

Say the word and I'll come out. -Mystogan.

I looked around. The word? What word? Then it clicked.

"Prince." I stated. It was that. I knew it because he always called me princess. Next thing I knew I saw him by the tree. I smiled. "How'd I know that would get you out?" I asked walking to him. He smirked.

"The puzzles not done." He said. I furied my eyebrows. "Roses equal month and note equal day." He said. I looked at them. Third month, fourth day? I looked at him.

"They third month and the fourth day? What's have to do?" I said. He smiled.

"When did we meet? March fourth. What's today? March fourth. And today is also the day, I plan on being special." He said and grabbed the roses and notes and sat them down.

"Mystogan what the hell's going on?" I asked. He smirked. He grabbed my hands.

"Will you be my girlfriend Evelina?" He asked. I smiled and blushed. I lowered my head and let my hair cover my face.

"Y-Yeah. Of course." I said blushing. I was swaying from side to side.

"Now, something I've been dying to do." He said. I looked up. He smirked and got closer.

"I-I, Mystogan, w-we just started dating." I stuttered. He shrugged.

"True I guess." He said and turned my head a little. He kissed my cheek. I blushed heavily. "Whenever you're ready we can kiss. I'm not going to pressure you." He said. I grabbed his hands and looked up to him and he lowered so he could rest his forehead on mine. I giggled.

"Guess your crush found out." I said and he smiled at me. "Mine did too." I whispered. He rubbed our noses and kept his head like that.

(In the picture, imagine you with red hair, in the dress above and the guy in a tux

(In the picture, imagine you with red hair, in the dress above and the guy in a tux. I will use this picture recur in this chapter.)

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"We should get back." I stated. He groaned.

"Fine." He said.

"We have to keep this a secret. Only for a week." I stated. He looked at me.

"Why?" He asked.

"If we told Erza now, she'd loose it!" I said. He shrugged and we picked up the roses and notes. We walked to the hotel. I held onto the roses tightly. Once we reached our floor I made sure the coast was clear. We went to the room and closed the door softly behind us. I giggled lightly still blushing.

(Turn music off if wanted to.)

"So? What do you want to do?" Mystogan asked. I sighed and thought.

"We could practice our dancing?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Not so bad. I probably need it." He said. I sighed and walked to him. I wrapped my hands behind his head.

"You listen here. You are an amazing dancer. You're the one that taught me remember?" I asked. He chuckled. He wrapped his hands on my waist.

 He wrapped his hands on my waist

I slowly blushed. He smiled and kissed my nose. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I noticed a music player. I looked at some of the records. I put in a slow record.

I looked at him and grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. I smiled and grabbed his hand and set it on my upper back and I placed mine on his neck and we joined hands.

"We're starting with the Viennese waltz." I stated. Then we just let our feet dance by themselves.

Once we were done I looked at him in surprise.

"See! You're still good!" I exclaimed. He started blushing.

"I-I think we're ready for tomorrow." He said. I looked at him with disbelief.

"You think? We are so ready!" I exclaimed. I hugged him and smiled. "I'm so happy I agreed to come." u mumbled.