Leaving For The Ball

It's been a week since the whole lake incident and Mystogan still hasn't left my side. I finally told him I'd go to the Ball with him. I knew all the other guilds will be there.

Today is the day we leave for the ball. I knew Mystogan and I were sharing a room because he'd get worried about me. I was packing right now and Mystogan was at his house packing. I feel bad for the hotel that has Fairy Tail. I then heard my door open. I turned around and saw Mystogan.

"Hurry up slow poke!" He exclaimed. I laughed.

"Calm down, if they leave without us we can teleport there." I assured. I looked back at him and he was shaking his head. I laughed.

"Need help?" He asked. I shook my head. I had two suitcases. One for my normal clothed and one for my ball stuff.

"I'm almost done." I said and ran out of the room and went downstairs and grabbed my writing and drawing stuff from my other desk. I ran back upstairs and put it in my normal suitcase.

"Is that it?" He asked. I went over my list,

Toothbrush: Check
Hairbrush: Check
Clothes: Check
Writing supplies: Check
Drawing: Check
Blanket: Check
Dress: Check
Makeup: Check

"I think I have everything." I stated an picked up my suitcases. He walked over and hugged me teleporting us to the guild.

"I'm just telling Master that we're using our magic." He informed. I nodded and stood outside. Lucy ran to me with Erza, Mari-Jane, and Levy. I sighed.

"So! What's going on with you and Mystogan?" Lucy asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Nothings going on." I assured.

"But he's using his magic on you, and you two hug all the time." Mari-Jane said. I scoffed.

"I assure you, Nothing is going on between me and Mystogan." I said annoyed.

"But you like him! Right!" Erza exclaimed.

"Erza quite down!" I yelled. She smirked.

"My little sister has a crush!" She exclaimed. I blushed.

"Stop!" I exclaimed back.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Gray yelled. I smiled.

"Thank you!" I thanked.

"We all know she likes me." Gray said. I groaned.

"In your dreams lover boy." I said and smiled.

"Hey I tried." He said. I chuckled. Mystogan then walked out. I looked at the girls and glared.

"Alright we can go." He said. I nodded.

"I think we should walk." I suggested. He shrugged. "Oh and Lucy, have fun with Natsu!" I said as we walked away. Once we were out of sight I stopped.

"What was that?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing she was just being Lucy." I explained and he chuckled. "We can't teleport now." I said. He shrugged.

"I'd like to see the lake before we leave." I looked at him and gulped.

"But, you know what happened every time I'm there." I warned. He smiled and took my second suitcase and set it down and took my hand.

"I'll be there." He said. I nodded slowly.

"How about on the way back?" I asked. He sighed.

"Fine." He mumbled and I picked my suitcase back up and he hugged me with one arm and we teleported there. We were right in front of the hotel. We walked in and went to the front desk.

"Um, excuse me miss." I said and this nice lady looked at us.

"Hello." She said.

"Um, we are part of the Fairy Tail group that's coming later on." I explained.

"Names?" She asked.

"Mystogan and Evelina." Mystogan answered. She nodded and handed us two keys.

"Enjoy your stay." She said as we went to the elevator. I got in.

"You were nicer." He said. I just scoffed. He chuckled and hugged me. "I'm kidding." He said. I rolled my eyes. We reached our floor and we went to our room. I walked in first and gasped. It was like a apartment.

"Holy cow!" I exclaimed. I looked at Mystogan and he was smirking. "Thank you." I said and went to the bedroom. It was like ours at home combined. I sighed and smiled. I sat my suitcase down and ran to Mystogan. I saw him on the couch. I walked over and smiled. "Did you hand pick this room?" I asked.

"Yeah, I got first pick Master said so I picked this one." He explained. I smiled and blushed. "May I ask why?" He asked. I walked over to him and sat on his lap like I've been doing for the past four days.

"Because, I want to thank you." I said and leaned forward. He raised an eyebrow. I grabbed his chin and turned his head and kissed his cheek.

"Awe, thank you princess." He said and I blushed. He grabbed my arms and flipped me. I was sitting with my back to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey Mystogan?" I asked. He hummed like usual. "Um, who's your crush? I understand if you don't want to tell me." I added.

"I'm not telling you yet. I want her to be the first to know." He said. I nodded. "Can you tell me your crush?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'm not ready. I'm scared because Erza already guessed it earlier before you came out of the guild." I explained. He just nodded. I smirked and looked at him over my shoulder.

"You look beautiful." He said and brushed my hair. I smiled.

"And you look handsom." I replied and he just rubbed our noses together. I blushed. He laughed and I rested my forehead on his. I heard a bunch of footsteps. I groaned, "So much for being alone." I whispered and walked to the door and waited for a knock. Right when I heard feet stop in front of our door and opened it and saw Natsu, Gray, Elfman, and Laxus. I laughed.

"What's funny?" Natsu asked.

"Are you four rooming?" I asked. Gray and Natsu lowered their head. "I feel bad for you Elfman and Laxus." I said in sympathy.

"You can trade us." Laxus said. I snorted.

"I've had my fair share o those two. But, if they get out o hand come get me." I instructed.

"Okay, do you know where room 308 is?" Gray asked annoyed.

"Last one of this floor left side." I stated and they nodded and left. I closed the door. I turned around and saw Mystogan there.

"Meet me at the river tonight at Seven." He ordered and disappeared. I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked myself. I went to my-our room.