I'm sorrys

I ran to her house and tried to open the door. It was locked. I sighed and thought. I want to go see her. I didn't mean to make her mad. I could teleport. I thought about how she always had her glove on. I teleported in and walked upstairs. I walked to her bedroom door and knocked.

"Evelina?" I asked. I heard her sobbing but she ignore me. I knocked again. "Please, let me in?" I begged. I teleported through and saw her on her bed crying. She looked at me.

"What?" She snapped and wiped her eyes. I walked over and hugged her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to get you mad." I apologized. She let out a shakey breath and pulled away. I have no clue where I'd be if it wasn't for her.

"I-It's fine Mystogan." She stuttered. I stood up.

"I'll just leave now." I said and started walking. She looked at me with puppy eyes. I stopped.

"Please stay." She begged. Her voice was hoarse. I sighed.

"I guess for tonight." I said. She stood up with me. She walked over and hugged me. She pulled her face away.

"I'm sorry. I've been a jerk to you." She said. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"You're fine Princess." I said. She blushed and smiled lightly.

"You can sleep in here if you want?" She asked. I looked at her confused.

"I can sleep on the couch." I informed.

"Nah, I mean, we use to sleep in the same bed as kids so?" She said and smiled. I shrugged.

"I'll go get ready." I said. "I'll run home real quick and be back." I informed. She nodded. I teleported home and switched out of my clothes and put a white tank top on and put on different boxers. I then teleported into her living room and walked upstairs. I saw her door closed so I knocked.

"Come in!" She called. I opened the door and saw her brushing her hair. She was wearing a nice loose crop top with shorts. I smiled. I walked to her bed and laid down. She walked over and looked at her desk. I notice she had a stuffed bear. The one I gave her.

"You kept it?" I asked. She blushed and nodded. She laid down beside me. I smiled at her happily.

"I mean, of course I did." She said and hugged me.

"Promise me something Evelina." I stated. She sighed and looked at me. "Promise me you'll never cry over me again." I begged. She smiled lightly and nodded.

"I'll try." She whispered. I sat up and leaned against the back of the bed. She sat there in between my legs. "Mystogan?" She asked in a whisper voice.

"Yes Evelina?" I asked back.

"Who do you like in the Guild?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I really don't know. I mean, you're my only friend." I explained. She nodded. I reached over to her. She looked at me.

"Mystogan?" She asked worried. I hummed, "A-Are you sure you don't like anyone?" She stuttered. When se stutters it's so cute. I can't let her know yet.

"I'm, pretty sure." I sighed. She hung her head and forced a smile.

"Alright." She said and moved so she was beside me.

"Why?" I asked. She gulped and blushed.

"N-no reason." She stuttered and looked away.

"Do you like someone?" I asked. She snapped her head towards me.

"No, I mean, I do like someone. But, he never noticed my signs. So, I gave up." She said and looked away.

"Who?" I asked.

"No one important." She said. She's shutting me out now.

"Sorry. Whoever this guy is, he's a jerk." I said. I knew it was me but I never noticed.

"Well, he can be." She said. "I-I'm going to sleep." She stuttered. She laid down and turned her back towards me.

"Hey, Evelina?" I asked. She sighed signaling me to go on, "You're mine. Mine only." I said and kissed her head. I heard her giggle lightly. I laid beside her. I soon spooned her. I heard her yawn and she started turning. I sighed.

"Mystogan?" She asked. I hummed, "Never leave me." She stated.

"Never. I promise." I promised. I rested my arms right under her breast. I wrapped my legs with hers. She sighed and her breath lightened. She was finally asleep. I rested my head in the crook of her neck and kissed it softly. A smile appeared on her sleeping face. "Goodnight princess." I whispered in her ear and laid down again still spooned her.