CHAPTER 7

Xaviar's POV

"Dude where are you , I have been standing here for the past hour . If you don't get here in ten minutes I am going home ." With that I hung up my phone . That idiot also my best friend Danial asked me to meet up at the park . He wanted a few pointers about soccer as the trials are next week and I am after all the best player in Venus high and also the captain of the team not to sound cocky but its true.

I made my way towards the back of the park where there was a soccer field. As I went towards the ground I saw a person playing soccer he had a hood on. The figure was moving so fast I could not keep up . He made his way towards the goal moving as if dodging someone and than kicked the ball in the goal. I was pretty impressed the guy played like a pro .

I looked carefully at the guy he was wearing a pair of tights . He seemed to have skinny but strong legs. They seemed like a chicks legs. He walked towards the bench , took the water bottle and poured water on his face . The hood he was wearing fell off of his head revealing long blonde hair.

I gasped it was a girl. A girl who could play like a pro. She was amazing .I tried to see her face but she was not facing me , picking up her phone she looked at it and walked away.

Mia s POV

I relaxed at the back of the car. It was great playing soccer again even if for an hour. California was so far cool but I really missed Jo and his goofiness .

Soon we were in the house and the girls immediately whisked me away to get ready. After a shower Claire did my hair while Daph did my makeup . The girls had theirs already done while I was taking a long relaxing shower or as relaxing as it could be. They kept on screaming at me to get my arse out of the shower. They were at the moment doing my hair . They wont let me look at myself.

"Mia wear the dress and don't look at yourself . " Ashley said . I just raised my hands and grinned at her. As I was making my way towards my room ( we were getting ready in Claire's) Claire called out my name and gave me a box of shoes .

"Thanks," I said smiling gratefully at her. She just waved it off and pushed me towards my room.I wore my dress . It's fabric felt so good and it fitted me perfectly I slipped the two and a half inch heels Claire gave me I made my way towards her room.

"Hey guys? " I questioned. ''What do you think ? "Their jaws dropped . I made my way towards the mirror and gasped I did look good . Black color complemented my pale skin . Mother never let me wear black or dark colors when I went out to charity balls or other public events which was not very often . The people there were a little too proper and snobby and the boys their were too posh.

"Mia the boys at the party will have a hard time keeping their hands off of you." Ashley said.

"Thank you," I said and looked at her she looked really good in a red short dress and her hair down her shoulders in curls in fact all of them looked really good. Daph was wearing a shorts skirt which showed her long legs and a pretty hot pink crop top and Claire looked beautiful in a blue sleeve less skater dress. We made are way towards the the car and soon enough we reached a villa. It was huge but still it was smaller than mine . Claire parked the car and we went inside together.

There was a pool outside with a few girls in it wearing as little clothes as possible and the others were just making out . Inside the villa their were teens grinding on the dance floor and others were just making out or drinking.

"Guys you go ahead and meet up with your friends I am just going to get a drink."

"You drink?" Ashley asked surprised. I looked at her with an amused smirk.

"Of course I do, I went to a lot of parties in England . This is not new to me. " I said making my way towards the bar and ignoring the wolf whistles.

" Gin and Tonic." I said to the bartender.

"That is pretty strong. " A voice said from behind me.

"Its nothing that I can't handle. " I said with out turning around.

"A hot girl with a British accent who can handle alcohol, I like that so...... "
I cut him off turning around , " don't ask me what a pretty girl like me is doing here all alone and don't try flirt to with me after that . I said with a lazy smirk on my face . He looked surprised but covered it up immediately . He grinned at me and his eyes washed over me . I took my time looking at him, he was good looking and had an impressive body, brown hair and blue eyes but he was not me type. When his eyes finally met mine he made his way towards me and put his arms around my waist pulling me close taking me by surprise . I immediately grabbed his hands and pinned him on the counter. I heard him murmur what the hell obviously shocked .

I lent towards his ear and said in a low voice, "Don't even try or you will regret the day you were born. " Before letting him go.

" Aahhh, " he said recovering from the shock, " So you like it rough . My name is Danial by the way". I looked at him in amusement then then I saw the bulge in his pants . 

"You are a very sick dude. " I said and turning and walking away looking for Claire. Suddenly I bumped into a hard wall. Before I could fall down strong arms stopped me and I found my self staring in a pair of stunning green eyes.

Picture of Danial