Young! Sirius Black x Reader

"Wassup?!" I screamed as the Marauders all crouched behind the statue, trying to scare Snivellus. They all jumped and turned to look at me.

"Y/n," they all groaned, seeing as their plan had been foiled. "Well," you teased. "That's what you get for not including me in your prank. Why didn't you, anyways?"

They all looked at Padfoot and Sirius turned red. "Um," the tomato-colored dog started. He scratched the back of his neck. "I might've done a prank on you already and I didn't want you to hurt me when you saw it because you'd be with us."

I stared at him blankly. I may like him, and we may be dating, but that is not a good reason for not involving me in pranking my brother. Yup, I'm Y/n Snape, Snivellus' twin. We don't really look alike much. We do have some similarities, but not many.

I then walked over to my boyfriend and said, "Sit." His dog instincts kicked in and he sat. But like a dog with his hands in-between his legs. I laughed.

Then, I swatted his nose, saying, "That wasn't a good reason to not allow me to help."

I then walked away, heading to my room where Sirius probably had pranked me.

-:- TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY ARAGOG -:-

I was fuming. Sirius had turned my room entirely pink, with pictures of him everywhere. I didn't kind the pictures, just the color of my walls, bed, floors, roof, dresser, and the worst part, clothes.

I decided that I was going to get him back.

I grabbed some pink glitter, poured some into my hand, and walked down the steps into the Common Room.

Sirius sat on the couch. "Hey, Hon," I greeted, walking to him normally. "I love all the pictures in my room. Very hot."

He cracked a smile while Lily was in the background laughing, along with James, because I had already told them what I was going to do.

I put an arm around Sirius after he stood up, and made sure that it was the one without the glitter. He came closer and wrapped an arm around my waist. I then came closer with my face, gradually closing my eyes and he did the same. Once his eyes were all the way closed and he was expecting a kiss, I poured the glitter onto his hair and robes.

He sneezed after I backed away. "Y/n!" he screeched.

He then tackled me and kissed me, making sure to cover me in half of the glitter.

Best. Prank. Ever.