My Dad Is An Asshole

OK, so, I know how a bit ago how I was complaining that my parents were fighting. Well, they still are, which sucks, but that's not the point I wanted to make right now.

I went into my Dad's room a few minutes ago to explain to him why kids hate school and how the material and curriculum has changed. But, when I started to explain, he just yelled at me that I was being stupid and that nothing has changed beside policies. I personally think that's incorrect, because now, there are at least 2 tests a week, 1 project every 3 weeks, and everything has just gotten more difficult because they believe that our generation is more developed and equiped to understand this.

My school cares more about what you dress like and act rather than how smart you are. They force us all to behave like complete clones, like none of us have personalities.

I read, about an hour ago, how a man did a study on school systems. He asked kindergarteners what they would like to know about the world, and every single one of them asked multiple questions. But, when he asked several 12th graders, they all gave him blank stares. Not a single one of them said anything, for they had lost the ability to be curious. They didn't remember what it was like to think for themselves, to be their own person. I think that's what school teaches you. How to just flow into the crowd, and not question authority.

And, after he had interrupted me, and not let me voice my opinion, I walked out. Even my own father doesn't want my opinion on anything. He himself thinks I shouldn't let my imagination and personality prosper.

Please give me your opinions. I, unlike others would love to hear them. Say them about anything: my stories, your life, school, anything at all. I will try my best to respond.