I Have Issues.

Hello, my friends.

So, if you've noticed, I haven't written my cringey works of art for a long time. I apologise. I've been prepping myself up, and I've decided to tell you the real reason as of why.

I am going through some things. They aren't good, I will say. Terrible, actually. No, it's not a death or anything similar, thankfully. It's something within my mind and it's causing issues throughout my entire being of existence currently.

I can't write because this issue is like a brick wall. Occasionally, I find a crack, and I can slip something through, but it's getting harder and harder. I can't do any of the things that I love and I'm sorry that I cannot provide you with horrid content right now.

I do have ideas, but this issue won't let my write them. I want to, I really do, but it's hard to produce anything good.

Please understand that it's not my choice to be in the position I am currently in. I want to write and I want to continue to read your wonderful comments. But I can't as of right now.

I am going to be getting help soon hopefully. I've informed people close to me of the situation and we're going to get through.

Also, all of the things that I've said about surgery and such are true. They are factors as well, but this is the true kicker. I'm not willing to fully tell you what it is, but, you guys are smart. You'll figure it out.

But remember that I do love you guys and I will continue to fight my issue so that I can bring you more terrible content in the future. For now, go enjoy some other fanfictions you weirdos (which is what I do on my spare time—you're not weird, I promise).

Sorry again.

-Katie