Draco x Reader pt. 2

This is continuing off of my previous Draco story. It's been a while though, so I recommend reading the last one.

"Draco Malfoy.." I whispered, staring at him in awe.

He seemed to shrivel in on himself in embarrassment, so different from the usual harshness he wore. But was it that he was embarrassed of me, or of himself?

"Obviously." He looked to the floor.

"You like me? Like, like like?"

"Yes. Are you going to ask any more ridiculous questions that have quite obvious answers?"

I glared at him. "I will ask however many questions I want, and whatever questions I want."

"Fine." Draco began to walk forward, attempting to go past me. "I'm leaving. Goodbye, Y/n."

"Wait!"

I grabbed his arm as he passed me and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips, closing my eyes. He kissed back, but did not come any further towards me until I placed a hand on his cold cheek. He then took a step forwards, laying a hand on my waist softly.

I pulled away, my eyes still closed, leaning my forehead against his. We didn't move.

"I like you too, you idiot," I said softly, a smile growing on my face.

He pressed a kiss to my lips quickly.

No more words were said. Nothing else was needed to be said. Instead, we stood there, drinking in each other.

That was, until my glasses started to slide off my nose, forcing me to lean back in order to push them up again. But Draco beat me to it, grabbing my hand and using his other to push my glasses on, pressing a kiss to my nose to finalize his actions.

"I quite like you with your glasses," he said.

"I quite like you when I'm wearing my glasses too. It makes it easier to see you."

He laughed lightly, pulling me close to him again. "Well, now that we've established our feelings, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Obviously, Draco. Don't ask stupid questions that have obvious answers, dear." I smirked at him.

His steely gaze glared at me playfully and he grabbing me by the hips, pulling me close. He brought his face close to my ear and whispered, "Don't test me, Y/n. Are you sure you want to find out the consequences of making me mad?"

"Obviously."