Chapter Six - Blood SUCKERS

The Alpha In Me

Midgetpilkopower

Chapter 6: Blood SUCKERS

Blood spat from me as I tumbled down the hill, the agonizing pain didn't end. Until that swift moment, I fell the the ground. I manged to lunge my body into the thick grass below. I looked up. The small glint a bloodshot eyes looked to me. They were strong, fast, bloodthirsty. Vampires

I looked the other way, the golden sun lined the pale green grass ahead, I needed to move. I hopped through the grass watched my back, the vampires could be any where. My father told me about vampires, they're not to be trusted, just like Werewolves. Wait. That's it, those things, who took my father, they were WEREWOLVES. The revelations unfolded, everything made sense, the feud between all immortals, us wolves were stuck between everything. 

Grass flew into the air ahead. The swift wind shot into my face. I looked through the grass to see two Humans running. Also not to be trusted. They were male, large and looked heavily armed. I had no idea what to do, yet my only hope to find any wolves was to follow them. They resembled hunters. I began stalking them through the grass, walking where their large feet has squashed the thriving grass beneath.The more they ran, the less I neared, until, thankfully they stopped. They began talking, talking of such subjects I couldn't understand. Yet their expressions painted a picture, a clear picture in my mind. 

Knowing their talking could of gone on for ages I found a small clearing and looked for some wolves. A familiar, strong scent tingled my senses, I put my nose to the dead grass and inhaled. The smell felt close. I ran towards where my heart led me. To my suprise I stopped, I lunged forward slightly. There in front of me was a pack of wolves, luckliy no facing me. Unluckily none of them were in my pack. All were black as a ravens feather. Exepect one, who was bound to a tree. A male, brown fur with familiar eyes. I skirted around them, through what now seemed like a woods. I kept my eyes on the bound wolf. I looked at me, my disguising skills need improving.

At the single yet most important moment in my life I knew who it was. My father... 

*** Meanwhile back at Echo's Pack (Tense change) ***

"I'm fucking telling you, he's gone, he's fucking gone, we need to fucking find him!" A white wolf burst through her pack "Echo he's gone!" Her body shook as she barked to the nearest male.

"Don't worry" A large grey wolf approached her. "Your son's location is near, there's a site just ahead, with... Well... Vampires, they said they will tell you of his location."

"Vampires, have they got him, fucking hell, where is he!"

The other wolves began panicking to hear of vampires. 

The grey wolf resumed his position at the front of the pack "Everybody, be calm. Echo, third son of the Alpha's has been taken-" The crowd didn't seem any more calmer, they barked and howled with fear. "- His location has been compromised, there's a group of vampires who will be willing to help, if goes against everything we know. 

The white, majestic wolf resumed next to him "We need to find Echo, we can't loose him, he's our only hope."

"We must listen to her, the white queen has spoken" The white wolf went by the name 'White Queen' due to her snowy white fur, unlike the rest of her pack, who were brown, grey and black.

" We've sent three scouts and Lycan out to discuss terms with the vampires, we shall hear promptly" A young wolf began talking into the White queen's ear. Her face turned, he gasped. She trembled four words "They... Want... Wolf Blood" She didn't want to acknowledge the fact the someone had to die, but who could it be. The crowd gasped. The fear and tension spread thorugh each soal. 

They waited with a sick feeling of suspense for someone to come forward to the request.

Many wolves would give up their lives...

... But would any of the give their lives up for vampires...

*** Meanwhile back with Echo (Back In first Person) ***

... I could just make out his small scar on his ear, I was certain it was him. I knew he needed help, but how could I help. My mind spilled with thoughts and ideas, none of which made any sense, I was too young, too weak. I was no match to the werewolves that were ahead of me.

Leaves of all sizes were lined with a layer of snow. The thin blanket coated each and every spec of thriving life. Snow was white, almost as white as the face of a full moon. I was white. I had an idea even I could do. I waited until there was movement...

Purple birds flew past the peach sky, the sun began setting. More and more flakes fell, the ground was now completely covered in white grains of snow. The air was crisp, bitterly cold yet crisp. It was time for me to make the first move. I lowered to the ground, blending in perfectly - almost perfectly - Each step I took was with precise caution and care, my father immediately knew it was me. "Echo, is it, no. Echo is it really you?

Hi guys, does anyone know any really good editors, I'm looking for someone to help me edit through this book, thanks :) P.S sorry for the short chapters (another reason for an editor ;P)