3

Matt Nicholls POV

I showed her the bus and all the guys came in. They all greeted her and smiled, she seemed so scared and lonely. I felt bad for her to be honest. I think she was getting nervous of all the people in the bus. Maybe I should take her somewhere away from evreyone to help her calm down. "Hey, there's this cool spot behind the stage under a tree I like to go to, wanna go?" I asked her. "Actually um, I should get going, it's getting late" she said nervously. "Oh ok, I'll walk you to your car?" I offered. "Sure" she said. We walked to her car and she felt her pockets and then looked at the sky. "Shit" she mumbled. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "I must've lost my keys when I passed out. I'm locked out of my car." She said. "And I don't have my phone, of course" she added. I though if an idea. What if she stayed in our bus? I finally worked up the courage to ask her "you could stay in our bus if you'd like?" I asked. I was hoping she'd say yes actually. "Oh no, I don't want to put you through any more trouble, plus there's probably no room." I couldn't just leave her. "Oh no, you can sleep in my bunk. Its big, I can share. It's not trouble at all, I insist" I said with a kind of flirty smile. "I can't believe idol is aksing me to stay in his bed" she chuckled. "Aw come here" I said bear hugging her. She felt tense. I rubbed her back and she seemed to loosen up a bit. I didn't want to let her go. I just wanted to keep holding her. "Wanna go to that place I was talking about?" I asked her and she nodded. It was this cool tree that was low to the ground with twisty branches and I started to climb, she followed. We climbed to a flat branch and sat on it and looked at the moon. I looked at my watch 9:17pm. "Hey, it's getting late, wanna head back?" I asked her and we climbed down. She seemed nervous. "What's wrong?" She just shrugged. "Idk, I'm just kind of nervous I guess. Like to stay with the band I've been listening to for years" she said staring at her feet as we walked to the bus. "They'll love you." I smiled at her and she laughed. She had a cute laugh. "Evreyone, Iris will be staying with me tonight. Just though you'd like to know" I said. All the guys winked and made whistling noises when they saw her get into my bed. "Oh piss off" I rolled my eyes and chuckled. She smiled and blushed like crazy. I didn't want go to bed for about another hour because I didn't want to get in bed with her while she's awake. It would probably be really awkward. After she was asleep, I climbers in and laid down facing away from her, trying to give her as much space between us without making her feel weird. Just as I was about to fall asleep, she frantically sat up, breathing heavy, sweat dripping down her forehead. "Hey what's wrong?" I sat up. "Nothing, just a bad dream." She shook her head. "About what?" I asked her. She shook her head again. "It's ok, it was nothing, it doesn't matter" she said. But she still seemed pretty shooken up by it. "No, you can tell me" I said and she looked up at me. "It was about my ex, he wasn't very, um, pleasant I guess." A tear slipped down her cheek and she laid down on her back staring at the ceiling. I wrapped my arms around her. "It's ok, you're not with him anymore" I whispered. She seemed instantly relaxed. "Thank you, so much." She said with so much relief. I smiled and kissed her cheek. After she fell asleep in my arms, I did too.