10

Matts POV

she fell asleep about an hour into the ride. Only about three more to go. The clock in the car read 11:29 am. I was getting hungry. I shook my hand in her thigh to wake her up. "Mm" She grumbled and opened her eyes. "You hungry love?" She shook her head. "No, I'm not in the mood to eat" she said. She hasn't eaten all day. "I'm going to stop at Dunkin donuts, will you please eat something? You hasn't eaten all day" I told her. She sighed. "I'll just have a coffee" she said. "And will you have a croissant? They're really good, and you need something" she finally agreed. I went through the drive thru. I got a warm coffee and an iced coffee for her, a medium to hopefully perk her up. Then I got two croissants for us. I handed her the croissant and put our coffees in the cup holders. I kept driving while I ate my croissant. She ate really slowly, And about half way through "uh- can you pullover" she said shakily. "What's wrong?" I asked her. Her face went white "I think I'm going to throw up" I quickly pulled over and opened her door. I sat her in my lap facing the outside so if she threw up, it'd go on the ground and not all over my manager's car. I held her hair back and rubbed her back while she threw up. "You okay love?" I asked after she seemed done. "Yeah, I think it was just the croissant, I told you I wasn't in the mood for food" she said. "I'm sorry, I'm just worried about you" she looked up at me. "I know." I say her back down and went back to the drivers seat. She laid her head in my lap while I drive and soon fell asleep. I texted the guys in a group message about her mom and how she's my girlfriend and she's gonna stay. They all said congrats and I told them we'd be there soon. I turned in the radio and listened to The Doors. I had it down low so it wouldn't wake Iris. That was the rest of the ride home. Her laying on my lap while I drove. And it was perfect.