9

Matts POV

"So this is my room" she said. It had light gray walls and her bed was a matters in the floor with a white comforter and matching pillows. Posters covered her wall. Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Foo Fighters, guns n roses, and a poster of my band, bring me the horizon. "Nice poster" I chuckled. She looked over and saw I was talking about us. "I know, look at how nerdy the one on the left is" she teased, talking about me. I went over to her and said "oh yeah?" she laughed and I started tickling her. She started laughing, but I still saw pain in her eyes. Then she picked up a photo of her and her mom from when she was a kid. She was a cute kid too. She stared at the photo and her lips started to quiver. I went and sat in the ground next to her and put my arm around her. She laid her head in me and cried for a few minutes. She was beautiful even when she cried. "Don't cry love, it makes me sad" she say up. "Sorry" she said. "Don't be" I said kissing her cheek. I helped her pack the rest of her stuff and then she said "I'm going to get changed" she was wearing blue plaid pajama pants and a black tank top. "Okay, I'll wait here" he walked out of the room and I looked at her empty room. When she came back, she was wearing black leggings and a black shirt with a yin yang sign in the corner on a pocket. Her hair blonde was in a messy bun and She looked so cute. "I'm gonna miss this place" she said looking around the house. "Can we just sit in the balcony one last time, before we go?" She asked me. "Of course sweet heart" then we walked out and sat on the edge. "I used to come out here in the middle of the night, when I couldn't sleep." She said, looking down at the street. She was in the fourth floor, sitting in the ledge. It kind of made me nervous she might fall. So I went and wrapped my hands around my waist and rested my head in the top of hers, holding her. We stayed like that for a little while. "Ok, I'm ready" she said. I helped off the ledge and walked back to her room to get her stuff. I carried her duffle bag and suit case. She grabbed her purse and the picture of her mom. She put in a locket that had a picture of her mom and she looked at me. "Ready? I asked. "Yeah" she barely whispered. We walked out to the car and started back for New York City, where our bus was.