8

Iris's POV

We parked outside of my apartment, and I just sat there, I didn't want to go into the house. This would be the first time I'd go in there since my mom died. So many memories. Matt came around and took my hand, "it's okay, we'll do it together" he said, is if he read my mind. We walked in and a tear went down my cheek, thinking about the day I left, the last day I saw her alive. She was sitting in that couch, drinking her coffee, her hair still a mess from just waking up. It was so bright and sunny. Now it's dark and cloudy without her. I laid in the couch. Where my mom say. Matt came and laid next to me. "I'm sorry, I forgot about packing" I said. He looked in my eyes. "Take your time love, were in no rush, I already have a fill in for the rest of the tour." He said. We laid there and fell asleep together.

The next morning

Matt's POV

I woke up but Iris wasn't next to me. The clock read 8:37am I got up and called for her. "Iris?"  No answer, I searched through the whole house and began to panic when she didn't answer. Then I saw her out on the balcony. Phew I sighed in relief. She was smoking. "Hey, since when do you smoke?" I asked her. "Since now" she said, exhaling. "No it's bad for you" I told her and took the cigarette out of her hand, put it out and dropped it off the balcony. "I used to smoke but I quit, I haven't smoked in years. now that this happened, it's like I never quite, funny how addiction works I guess." She said. Her face looked emotionless. "Come on, why don't we get you packed" I told her and she nodded. She was so slow moving and sad looking. I hated seeing her like this. I will make her better, I thought. I want to see her happy again, and I swore to myself that it's my duty now to make her happy again.

-

Sorry for the short chapter, next chapter won't be so short, stay tined xx (June 23rd 2016) will update later