11

Matt's POV

We arrived back to NYC. I parked the car in the same parking lot it was in when we took it, two days before. Iris's head was still in my lap, I didn't want to wake her. So I slid out from under her, then went around to her side, opened the door and grabbed her by the waist, she grumbled when I put my hand around her back "shh, were almost there" I whispered and carried her into the bus. All the guys were silent. Lea nodded at me. I carried her back to my bunk and laid her down. Then I went back out to my car and got the rest of her stuff. I carried her duffel bag and suitcase onto the bus and put her purse next to the bunk. I sat down on the couch and let out a big sigh. 5:38pm - that's what the clock read. Matt K looked over "how was it?" He asked all the boys looked at me. "Was it bad?" Oli asked. "Yeah, pretty bad, she hasn't been eating much and when I got her to eat today she just threw it all up" they all had concern on their faces. "We'll be going home tomorrow night, at least she'll be home with you and not on a bus for awhile." Jordan added.

Iris's POV

I woke up in Matt's bunk. I heard muffled talking but didn't care enough to try and listen. I stared out the window. The rain clouds up my window, and I can't see at all. Even if I could, it would all be gray.  I roll over as Matt walks in. "Hey sleepy head" he said and sat next to me. I just smiled and looked at him. "It's almost six, wanna get some dinner?" He asked. I really wasn't in the mood to eat. He must have read my mind because he said "I know you're not in the mood, but we're gonna order pizza, I really want you to eat, even just a little?" I nodded. Hopefully I won't throw up again. He smiled and kissed my forehead. Then he took my hand and led me to the living area where all the guys were sitting in chairs or in the couch. "Iris!" The guys squealed and got up and gave me a group hug. I chuckled. When the hug broke Matt sat down and patted his lap for me to come sit on it. I curled up in his lap and laid my head on his chest. All the guys were watching the Tom and Jerry cartoon and I watched too. But it didn't seem as funny as it used to be. We heard a knock on the door. "Must be the pizza" Lea said. Jordan got up and handed him a 20 dollar bill. We all got up and grabbed a slice, they all went up for seconds and I wasn't even half way done with mine. "I'm sorry, I don't think I can finish this" I told Matt. I really couldn't, I was already getting full and I wasn't really in the mood to throw up a second time. "It's okay love, I'm just glad you ate at all." He smiled at me. We just sat around the television and watched old cartoons for the rest of the night. The last time I remember looking at the clock it said 11:39pm. I fell asleep laying on Matt.