Chater 7

Dedicated to the amazing AlwaysDramione and wonderful paigejunge!!!

*EDITED*

- Alliana's POV -

What time is it? I honestly have no clue. Nor do I care. "Do you write?", he asks me. For who-knows-how-long, we have been talking and learning more about each other. It feels like only ten seconds.

I look at my him and smile, a real smile. Not any of the forced ones I have become used to making ever since the war, but a true genuine smile. The seem to be a common occurrence as of yesterday. "Yes, although I don't do it often, I find it pleasing. Do you?", he looks at me with kind eyes, and nods a bit. Then leans forward. I go closer as well and look at his pale pink lips. They move closer to mine and I look up at him.

As if pulled by a force, we get closer and closer, almost there, when all of a sudden, "Draco, darling?", we jerk back and while I look down at the ground sheepishly and nervously, he is looking at the person who called him. I hear her walk towards us, and stand there. It's not until a few moments later that I see who it is.

Narcissa Malfoy, his mother. How did I not recognize her voice?

"We need to go. It is time for us to visit, your father.", he nods stiffly and she leaves.

When we look at each other again, I can see the pain that is evident in his eyes. "Draco.", I say, and scoot to him. He holds me tight and I to him.

"I don't want to go. He is a horrible person who did horrible things. That man is not my father!", he says in a strained voice. I give him a squeeze to comfort him and kiss his cheek.

"I know it's hard, but you should go. Everyone deserves to be forgiven. If not then at least be given a second chance", I say to try and comfort him. "If you really don't want to go though, then don't. I'm sure your mother will understand!"

"No, I can't let her go alone.", he says. Who knew that someone I once thought was cold and emotionless, could be the complete opposite? Sounds an awful lot like what happened with Snape. Mentally, I cringe. Those aren't the best memories.

"Want me to go with you?", I ask while looking into his eyes. He doesn't answer but instead just nods. We lean forward and rest our foreheads on each other. "It will be, okay. I promise! In the end everything will be okay."

I never felt so wrong saying, words that felt so right. Nothing, ever is okay in my life. Seeing, Lucius only confirms that. You know what, though? You do the craziest things for love. If this is one of them, then I will do that for Draco.

Wait....I love Draco?

I love Draco.

I.

Love.

Draco.

Wow, mate or not that's something I never expected!

- Draco's POV -

I am speechless. Never, has a girl made me speechless in this way. She is offering to this even with their past. "Alliana Gaunt....you are.....amazing", I breath the last part. Our foreheads are still touching. I look down and occasionally at her, while she stares at me. This beautiful blonde hair dark eyed lady is mine.

Before, I can resist kissing her much longer, she grabs my face and kisses my forehead. "Anything for you my Dragon.".

My Dragon.

We smile at each other and sit for a bit more before joining my mother outside. I smile because she is here and she smiles for her reason, but one thing is for sure.

We smile together.