Chapter 7

S E R G I O

I was just walking around with Isco this morning because we both had nothing better to do. We walked past a cafe and on the corner of my eye I saw Melanie and James talking. I didn't really think much of it but then they kissed and I knew I had to stop them because I have feelings for Melanie. I grabbed Isco by the arm and we made our way into the cafe.

M E L A N I E

I can't believe this was actually happening, theirs butterflies in my stomach. James pulled away and we just looked in each other's eyes. Both of us not saying a word. He grabbed my hand and was about to say something before he got cut off.

"Hey James and Melanie" Sergio and Isco came to us and sat down at our table.

"Hey guys" I'm not to happy that they just had to magically show up right at this time.

"Why did you guys come here?" Sergio asked raising an eyebrow.

"I had just came out of a meeting and wanted a cup of coffee so I came here and saw Melanie sitting all by herself" I looked at James and he didn't look so happy either.

"Why do you two look so mad?" Isco questioned.

"What? Mad? No." I smiled just to seal the deal. They just looked at us and nodded probably not buying it. I looked at James and he still looked so mad.

J A M E S

I was so angry at both Sergio and Isco but Sergio more because I know he has feelings for Melanie. I got a text and I looked at it and it was my agent. I had a meeting in 15 minutes shit. I texted Melanie who was talking to Sergio and Isco.

M E L A N I E

I was in the middle of talking to Isco and Sergio until my phone rang saying I had a text. I looked at my lock screen and it was James, I opened it and it said to meet him at the park at 6. I texted back K.

"I have a meeting with my agent to get to, so see you guys later" I looked at James and he got up and left the cafe. I looked back at Isco and Sergio and Isco was smiling like crazy.

"What's up with you?" I asked Isco.

"Nothing" he kept smiling. I punched his arm. "You like James, you like James, you like James" he kept on repeating.

"Shut up! No I don't" I rolled my eyes. I don't know how I feel about James and I better know before 6 since I'm meeting at the park and he's going to want to know about the kiss.

"Right!" Isco said raising an eyebrow.

"Sergio make him stop!" I begged. He didn't say anything at all which was weird. Was he mad at me?

"Isco, can I talk to Melanie alone"

"Is it about me?"

"No" Isco nodded and went to who knows where.

A minute passed and he still hasn't said anything. He was just looking down. "Sergio, what's up?" I had know idea what he was going to tell me. Then he looked up at me.

"I saw you and James kiss from outside the window" I was shocked. I didn't see anybody outside the window. "I don't know if you guys are together or going to get together or if your brother approved but I'm just going to tell you something because Pepe has been on my back about this" I nodded telling him to continue. He took a deep breath "I think I have feelings for you Melanie, and before you say anything I know that we just met and you might think it's way to early to tell but I never felt this way about a girl before" I was speechless I opened my mouth but nothing came out. "It's okay if you don't feel the same way, I just needed to get it off my chest but at least you could say something, really anything"

"Sergio" I took a deep breath. "I really don't know what to say" he got up from the table. "Sergio!" He looked at me.

"You still have nothing to say. I told you how I felt and you have nothing to say about it. Its like you don't fucking care about my feelings"

"No it's not that it's just" I paused, I still don't know what to say.

"I'm fucking done! Tell Isco I'll be waiting in the car for him" He walked out of the cafe. I hate myself for not knowing what to say. I felt a drop on my face and I wiped it away knowing it was a tear. I hate when people yell at me. I know I probably lost Sergio as a friend.  I have to get out of here before I start to cry more. I grabbed my cup of coffee and threw it in the trash.

"Melanie!" I knew that was Isco's voice. I turned around and tried to smile. "What's wrong?" He wiped a tear that was rolling down my cheek.

"It's nothing" I looked down.

"It better not be because of Sergio because I swear I'll beat his ass"

"It's not"

"Then what is it then?"

"I just really miss my parents back home" lie.

"Oh I'm sorry"

"It's fine. Oh and Sergio told me to tell you that he's waiting for you in the car" he nodded.

"Okay see you later Melanie" he gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek and left.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

SORRY I LOVE SWITCHING POVS SO HOPEFULLY IT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU TOO MUCH. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE(: NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP NEXT SUNDAY! LOVE YA💖