Prologue

((RE-edited))

In the end of winter soon to be spring in the land of poor country forgotten in Japan though still pretty by its nature though never gone out the real world as the tourist in japan heard about of the forgotten land as they able visit to tour around or stay on the country when they hear a girl performing dance and song as they watch her awed her goddess like beauty and dance as every villagers watch her everyday bring them light of warmth to their hearts as Drum,violin, flute players play a song that fits her dancing as some girls sing on the background for back up by the singing a song called the four season. The Beautiful Maiden who sing and dance is name Mizuki Mizushima.

The Beautiful Maiden slowly dance as she twirl around holding her long dress as her veil flow along the wind by the the turn then when Mizuki heard the drum beat came she put her hands together on front of her stomach careful move up above her head then separate them as she open them wide twirling her hands one time.

  ♪Mado kara mieru
kagayaku ume ichirin
ichirin hodo no
sono atatakasa

Mado kara mieru
mabushii me ni wa aoba
yama hototogisu
aa hatsugatsuo

She sway to right  sticking her left hand out then to the left sway right hand sticking out graceful then turns around showing her back slowly moving her body back ((she not doing a bridge stance  and sorry I'm not detailed on dance movement)) as she hair falls gently to the ground as her face showing upside down((She not bald))  along her hand and shoulder swaying like a wave then stands up turning to face at her audience.

 ♬ Mado kara mieru
kagayaku ume ichirin
ichirin hodo no
sono atatakasa

Yomei
ikubaku ka aru
koyoi hakanashi
inochi mijikashi

Mizuki slowly picks a long white veil burrowing from the nice lady as she puts the viel beind her then does a switch as the veil spin around the body then goes along with hip circle last bring the viel forward as she sway the veil to the right then to the left  slowly throw the veil to the air then gently falls on her back then bring her chest up the roll her stomach down as she wiggled.

 ((The dance moves are belly dance if you don't know go watch it if you don't know what moves I mean))

  ♪Mado kara mieru
hieta yuki no ie ni
nete iru to omou
nete bakari nite

Mado kara mieru
tanoshi ichihatsu no
ichirin shiroshi
kono haru no kure

Last to quickly finish her dance and singing she spins faster by her twirl throw the veil to the air and drops her knees to the side onto the ground end the pose right hand onto her chest and the left hand to air. Everyone clapped as Mizuki smiled to the people when she felt chill aura someone was watching she see  young man who has messy, straight, silver hair and purple eyes with his bangs hanging over his right eye. He wears a JP's standard director uniform with white gloves, black heavy trench coat, black baggy trousers, and black leather boots. 

???:  "That was wonderful performance madame." saying  it exciting tone though his voice a bit deep along harsh sounding like his voice is made out of ice

Mizuki: "Thank you sir...." saying a bit nervously  because she never talk with a tourist 

???: "I'm sorry I should  have introduce myself  first hoping to frighten you. My name is Oshiro, Takehiko Oshiro. What is your name madame?"

Mizuki: 'For some reason I shouldn't say my name.' she say to herself feeling something bad is going to happen. " My name is M-Mizushime, Mizushima Mizuki....." 

(Mizuki POV)

After the performance I did I went back home quickly end my conversation to Takehiko by the next morning my parents called me out of my bedroom asking to come to the living when I did I saw him again that's when everyone in my tribe sold me out to the man who is Takehiko Oshiro is #1 rich man in Japan who owns the biggest casino in Tokyo by that time I was to be his fiancee suddenly as my heart hurts me in thorns as he took me along to Tokyo never ever I will see the people or my parents seeing them in their hearts full of greed of gold or money. When I step to move and live in Tokyo my whole life feels empty as I see some dark shadow shape of lady staring at me through the walking crowd of people.

???: "You are a slave. Want emancipation?" The shadow lady smiled  as Mizuki hears the lady whispers from a far.

Takehiko: "Something  the matter, you know I don't have time for you crying for you to return home beside they sold you to me remember and you going to be my bride until next month." He say it harsh cold tone then walk to the car.

As I watch him going to the car that was pick him up and I .The bodyguard  telling me to hurry up as I walk to the car where Takehiko got in and I still see the shadow lady as no one saw her I mumbled wanting  answer yes then felt a chill in my, now this is the beginning of my new life in Tokyo as watch people walk on the street from the window of the car.

(??? POV)

 I was walking along with my two friends meeting up the other members of the team as black car drove by me and my friends I sense a wired feeling upon my chest as I watch it leave.

Ryuji: "Hey Akira come on man where going to be late for the meeting!!" He stop in place while running with hurry tone.

Ann: "Yeah or are you just stare some pretty lady your trying to flirt with?" She give a bit curious stern tone.

Akira: "No... well maybe...."  he says it playful tone then follows his friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my Persona 5 Fanfiction  I hoped you liked it and the dance moves I wrote in the story are made so I guess choreograph the dance what I wanted to look though I try my best so yeah please vote or comment the story. Though can't wait for the Persona 5 game come out WHOPPIE. 

Next chapter: First day to Syujin High School