Chapter 3: Explore the App called Metaverse and Now Kidnap!?

This story will be based in the game I'm still watching it on youtube and already saw Kamoshida arc part so this will be the part Anna has already join in the The Phantom gang and still plan on their ideas or find the treasure first. Also maybe out of game story sorry it may not be perfect and Enjoy the reading and many thank you for people who bookmark my Persona 5 fanfic. 

I dedicated this story to AnimeMagicX  sorry it took so long because I have hard time to figure out what to doin the 3rd chapter also I start college even though sorry broke the promise so long and I really do thank you know the japanese meaning of my character name and Akira.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Takehiko drive Mizuki his home of the casino as they got in the house he turn to her with glare toward Mizuki she slowly shiver and look down at her feet or glance away by his ice glare.

Takehiko: "Do you remember what I told you Mizuki my rules." He sit on the sofa with cross arms and legs while staring at Mizuki.

Mizuki: "I do remember and didn't break any of the rules Takehiko-san I just making new friends from my school." she looks at him with serious eyes telling she not lying and her fist tighten by his icy glare.

He sighed, stands also walks toward her, grabs her chin, and kissed her cheek with smile liking her tremble appearance from the palm of his hand then lets go of Mizuki as he walk to his office/bedroom and glance at Mizuki.

Takehiko: "I'll give you a curfew time to come back home to remind you for a warning. You must come home at 8 pm if not I'll give you a punishment for disobeying me my rules but I know your a good girl for now go to sleep since you have school tomorrow." he goes in his room as the door closed of silence.

Mizuki ran to her room, locked the door to her , and lays on her bed crying silently in pain, hate, and miserable as her life just slowly made her suffer then she looks up on her table is a cell phone that Takehiko gave her as a gift as she hears a ring from the phone. Mizuki went up seeing a red eye app that give her a bit creepy chill then the notification tells her to join in the metaverse, explore, and be free much as you can Mizuki her heart is telling her to touch the app but hesitating don't know why then a shadow of herself appeared giving dark stare.

Shadow Mizuki: "Why hesitate Mizuki this app is giving now the freedom to see the fun in Japan and forget people of your home they sold you away with no one helping you and your parents did was unforgivable also your a plan to escape when your wedding day comes or are you giving up?"  She put her arm around Mizuki's shoulder with unsatisfied look at Mizuki.

Mizuki: "No I don't hate my people and my parents but I would never forgive them.... lead me your power.... persona...." she clench on her cell phone tight of the painful memories then shakes her head she click on the app as her surround change seeing the world is different. 

Then her phone gave her some guide what just happen and quickly understood that this world is the person mind what they think as like a dream world of their fantasy as she open the window it all in black and red city. Her heart was excited of the new experience in the metaverse as she went out to the new city when she see her school it was a castle when she walk in sensing more disgusted vibe slowly hidden behind the castle pillar hearing someone footstep seeing 4 people dressed up in fancy, sexy, punk outfits sensing they look familiar and stood quiet behind the pillar.

Skull: "Well damn~" He checks out Ann red leather body suit. 

Panther: "Hm what is it?" she looks at Skull what he awing about on her.