Chapter 1: First Day to Syujin high school Part 1

(RE-EDITED)

(Mizuki POV)

While driving Takehiko's home in the limo I fell quick in asleep in the car during my sleep I hear shackling of chains clanking on my arms and legs as I open my eyes seeing steel bars in-front of me caging until I notice I was in jail then I got up quickly and touch the cold bars seeing who lock me up when I saw old man sitting alone on the table with two younger girls dressing up blue police uniform.

???: ¨Welcome to the Velvet Room.¨ He said in kindly sort of a bit creepy manner as he stare at Mizuki.

Mizuki: ¨Velvet Room.....more like a jail cell to me....¨ She gives a glare and stern kind manner tone to the one eye man then she heard in front of her as it crash on steel of the jail bars with electricity then startled her  then look down seeing twin girl in police uniform and hat.

Caroline:¨Prisoner like you should never talk back in bad crappy ass way or I should hit you with my forget me stick to give you discipline.¨ the girl in police uniform appearance was she had her hairstyle in two buns and wears eye patch on her right eye giving her best angry expression.

Justine: ¨Caroline she just only guest in Velvet room and please understand miss how to your language wisely when your invited.¨ She looked at Mizuki with glance hoping she does she said and her appearance same clothing like the other twin, braided hairstyle, and wear eye patch to the left side also Justine personality is very calm and quiet.

Igor: ¨Now now things clam down I should probably introduce myself my name is Igor.¨

Mizuki: ¨It's nice to meet you Mister Igor and curious how long I have to be in this cage?¨

Igor:¨Well not sure though I can say this is only just dream so you won't  be here long people who are invited here come in and out.¨

Mizuki: ¨Ah I see.¨ sit down on the ground like very well behaved child.

Igor: ¨Well Miss may I ask your name?¨

Mizuki: ¨My name is Mizushima, Mizushima Mizuki.... though I won't be Mizushima long soon to be married...¨ saying almost disgusted tone.

Igor: ¨I see well Miss Mizuki your a slave but do you want emancipation?¨ He said creepily in nice way as Mizuki over thought his words as if he knew my situation in life right now. 

Mizuki: ¨I want it.... I don't like my life what's happening right now. I WANT IT MY FREEDOM!!¨I said it determined tone of desperation.

He smiled at me and darkness came over me to cover my vision as I saw the same shadow woman from the airport and now in my dreams when suddenly woke up from the dream by the time we arrive Takehiko's house it was biggest hotel and along with it a casino. ((COUGH Tres...cough spade hotel)) as I begin to thinking what's happening in my life that my marriage is in next month is just to quick I must find way to get my freedom back until I'll be chain by that man.

Takehiko: "Hurry up I don't got time waiting for you beside I have busy day tomorrow and your luggage will be up in your room soon we get up there." He says always harsh sounding of ice as he grab my hand out of car as we both went in house/hotel/casino.

As soon we got in I saw many people who are very rich and wealthy looking at us then started whispering of gossip for who I am then we got into the elevator then Takehiko lets go of my hand then takes off one of his gloves and puts on light thingy ((Mizuki doesn't know any tech.)) as it bleep the elevator starts moving up to the top level when we got off the elevator I saw was a huge living room sofa was middle in a circle and at the window was wonderful view of the ocean, city of Tokyo lights, upstairs room one of them is library that is Oshiro's room that where he works, and the last room is my own room had windows, queen size bed, and box on the wall that have people in the box that so fascinating ((T.v.)) and have nice luxury bathroom.