Chapter 4: The Judgement on Kamoshida

I'm sorry everyone for how lazy typer writer I am I know everyone wants a update on two of my fanfics. But seem I've always have hard time being active or forgot what parts or moment happen and I've have to rewatch and give thoughts how to plan through in the story. I'll try my best to active its not like I'm doing writer block its just I'm lazy typer or be motivated. But I do daydream alot in my story planning. Song don't play it yet until it get to the part mc character sing and gotta love Lollia voice also support her on youtube if you like to her more of her covers. This story will follow in the game though change it a bit since I have to rewatch part of the walkthrough story and forgot stuff sorry. Lollia deleted her acapella cover so this is the music I can find. (Re-EDITED)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mizuki slowly wakes up from her painful knock out, she stand up, and look at her surroundings as her vision focus saw she was in a big bird cage also she was wearing a dress that was not hers own liking while rub her arms as her skin show bit red almost like hurting herself feeling disgusted by being dress this way.

Mizuki: "I'm at the castle as I remember what happen after was..." she try to remember what happen as she heard foot step below her as she walk up looking bit out of the cage bars down seeing that abusive creep pervert. "Oh now remember..." she give a disgust look at him.

Kamoshida: "Well seem my beloved sleeping beauty has awaken." he smiled and chuckled.

Mizuki: "I'm not your fairy tale princess plaything you disgusted dog." she said in aggressive tone and hit one time in the bird cage bar.  

Kamoshida: "I don't like your tone your giving me..." he wave his hand as the bird cage that was Mizuki was in prison fall almost to the ground but stop before it hit the ground. 

She felt startled by the drop almost thought she was going to die from the fall and she is stuck in the metaverse as she quickly glared in anger  at Kamoshida when he laugh at her scared reaction.

Mizuki: " You think this is funny how you can treat all your students life and abused them also rape on girls  ..." 

Kamoshida: "Watch your mouth darling Mizuki if you keep up your tone in anger I guess I will have to whip it out of you." He started to get more mad.

Mizuki can't do anything right now as she heard her shadow voice talking to her in Mizuki's mind and tempting to take justice in her own hands while her shadow smiles.

Shadow Mizuki: "As you know everything about him and what he did to those poor unfortunate soul students of your school doing nothing as they stay quiet and the teachers  do nothing about it. Come on Mizuki adults can never be trust no... more like no one cannot be trusted just only you and me." she look at Mizuki and then grip tightly on the steel cage bar as she knew what she was going to do and disappear.

Kamoshida: "Hmph your nothing but just talk brave but your just only a weak girl in cage soon I will make you mine and obey me HAHAHAHA! Now I gotta go set trap cause I have to exterminate those thieves." 

When he was about to turn away as Mizuki quickly grab his red cape tugging him make turn to her. What he saw her smiling as she try to seduce him by her looks and he walks up to her get better look but instead she move back trying to tease man in a game.

Kamoshida: "Are you changing your mind to obey me?" 

Mizuki: "Maybe my king..... But would like me to entertain as a request?" she try to act innocent look or being cute but inside she really wants to kill this man.  "If you didn't know I sing and dance for entertaining and it won't take much of your time my king."