Chapter 2: First day to Syujin High school Part 2

I dedicated this chapter to  kakushi_miki  who was kind and loved my Persona 5 fanfiction.  The story starts off The Phantom group thinks of a plan to take down Kamoshida. Enjoy reading and listening to some ost!!! (Re-EDITED)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classroom lesson started when the bell rung through whole school as I sat down learning much as I can about the outside world and was curious what was strange feeling around the boy named Akira the one sitting beside Mizuki. She almost forgot half of the lesson in math when snap out and start paying attention to the lesson as soon she felt lots of pair eyes staring at her in class. Mizuki began feeling awkward and uncomfortable by the students staring at her and she was curious why people staring at her as she waited couple seconds then she figured it out.

Mizuki: 'Why is everyone staring at me so intensely am I really different from everyone else in the class?' suddenly starts to mumble a bit out loud in class and was hazed in her mind.

Teacher: "Eh hem! Miss Mizushima can you solve this equation in class for us?" Saying stern voice as Mizuki wakes up to reality

Mizuki looked up to her teacher, gives apology to the teacher, and walked up to the chalkboard also solved the problem like it was a piece of cake then went back to her seat. As the teacher applauded what I did then again went back to thinking my thoughts about my future and reality of my life when she only has 1 year for her freedom suddenly I heard a yell from the teacher as she look up then check who the teacher pointing at the person next to her was the boy . 

Teacher: "Kurusu seem your not paying attention in class can you figure out this problem to the class?" saying it more aggressive tone 

Time skip end of school~

The student in the class came swarming around Mizuki asking tons of question as she was surprised felt like she was at her country again but felt shiver remembering the people who she care about betray her and now belong to a man she'll never love.  Then she put her hand out to everyone who wants to talk to Mizuki stop  as she look up at them wanting to have quiet time by herself then they walk away feeling disappointed. But slowly feel strange vibe the boy name Kurusu who sit next to her as she see him walk toward the blonde girl talking to her then walks out together then she walks out of class then accidentally  bump into someone.

Mizuki: "I'm sorry I didn't see you coming my way it just happen so fast." saying a bit startled voice

Ryuji: "It's ok I'm also sorry I didn't see you coming out of the classroom door."

As she look up seeing a boy has short spiky blond hair and dark brown eyes. He has a noticeable widow's peak and his eyebrows are unusual in that he lacks the outer sides. He is shown to be muscular.He wears his winter school uniform a bit modified. It consists of the standard black blazer, unbuttoned to reveal a yellow t-shirt with a comic style star symbol and the word 'ZOMG!' He has plaid trousers rolled up to reveal his ankles. His pants have black suspenders that hang down instead of being worn on his shoulders. He has a white belt. His white sneakers have a motif and that makes him look like delinquent in the school than the other student  are normal. 

Mizuki: "May I ask your name?"

Ryuji: "O-Oh my name is Ryuji, Ryuji Sakamoto it's nice to meet you um..... may I also ask your name?"

Mizuki: "Tee hee~ my name is Mizuki, Mizuki Mizushima it's a pleasure to meet you Sakamoto-kun." she giggled a bit by his sorta shy intro. 

When Ryuji talked to Mizuki more the students around us from the class and hallway started murmuring about us as why are we together or why Ryuji talking to the new girl suddenly a teacher pop between me and Ryuji people around us walk away and continue whatever they doing but she felt an eerie and disgusting vibe toward the teacher who called Kamoshida Suguru.

Kamoshida: "Are you bothering the new girl Ryuji?" he check Mizuki out and glared at Ryuji.

Ryuji: "No we were just having nice chat right Mizuki what else right?" he gave a anger or glared look at Kamoshida.

Mizuki: "Yes I was nothing else beside we are starting to be friends." she smiled

Kamoshida: "But I think it best to not talk to him Miss Mizushima." he gave disagreeable look what Mizuki is deciding.

Mizuki: "Kamoshida-san it's not your decision to choose but mine so I don't need you to choose for me but thank you also Ryuji was about to show me around the city or school so goodbye sensei." grabs Ryuji's arm and grabs my bag as we got out the school 

Ryuji: "Why would you do that to me?" He was surprised what actions I did "Usually everyone walk away from by me listening the teacher and students might gossip you."

Mizuki: "I wouldn't care Ryuji beside I wouldn't judge a person until I get to know them as a saying never judge a book by its cover." gives a smile to him 

 Ryuji slowly blushed by my smile so he took my request showing me the place though I lied to Kamoshida then we became friends then he gets a text asking to meet his friends in a restaurant as we go meet up two of his friends I saw the blonde wavy, pigtail, and bushy girl and messy wavy black hair boy with glasses name Kurusu together I though they might be dating.

Mizuki: "Oh hello your the girl in my classroom I'm Mizuki as you already know may I ask your name?"

Ann: "My name is Ann, Ann Tamaki and it's nice to meet you Mizuki also from same classroom as you."

Ren: "And My name is Akira Kurusu we already meet in class."

 He bowed and so did Mizuki but as they look in each other eyes it gave spark between them their heart thump loudly and Mizuki never felt this feeling before that it was so hot, heart clench tight, and can't breathe by this feeling as she was about to say something but Ryuji cut off as Mizuki was about to say something  though can't remember what she was about to say then they order food as they both wipe away the feel as they begin to eat. Suddenly she saw her fiancee waiting for her at the restaurant entrance. 

Takehiko: "Mizu it seem you ran off by my permission it's time to return home." He stick out his hand toward Mizuki.

As she stand said good bye to classmate, got to know only a bit about them, and hesitate to take Takehiko's hand as he grabs her hand walking off he put his hand on her hip wrapping around it letting to know she belong to him. Little did she know Akira was watching her leave for his eyes were captivate by her sensing dangerous and worried she be okay.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for reading this fanfic. hope you love it and please vote too. See you in the next chapter.