Chapter 5: Is it Okay to Hangout with You?

Sorry I keep changing my typing through out my story cause my brain does this a lot on me changing its style but hope you able to understand my typing. Anyway enjoy reading along with the music background of the story sorry can't find a better background music. I dedicate this story to my three viewers and voted my story and I thank you deeply for liking my story.  (EDITED)

@Christiana1962 @lordgi7 @cristalania  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mizuki arrived home as she walk in saw Takehiko was drinking coffee also the tv news then turn to her seeing she arrive finally home slowly getting up and walk towards her to suddenly embrace her out of the blue.

Takehiko: "Welcome home Mizu at glad your safe and sound." He lets her go and looked at her with cold looks though smiling.

Mizuki: "Yeah...." she kind of look away a bit that she doubt she had already disgusted chills already being touch her pervert teacher and fiancee.

Takehiko: " I heard some rumors about your school that one student committed suicide though she live at the moment for I do worry are you safe to be sure are you not in harm or should I say did a man touch you?" He grab her chin making Mizuki look at him in the eyes as she shiver by cold eyes.

Mizuki: "No...." they stood quiet in the room felt like a long time then Takehiko broke the silence as he let her go when he turn around walking off.

Takehiko: "You seem tired from school best to go to bed beside I'll have to continue my research paper, goodnight Mizu."

She walk upstairs to her room and lean behind her the door she came in slowly slide down then curl her knees to her chest slowly weep in tears wanting to be the normal girl and help know that in reality is harsh no one can save her. Mizuki finally went to sleep and slowly heard chains clink around her as she woke up.

The Velvet Room

Caroline: "Ah you woken up inmate?" she talk in her sassy tone and glared at Mizuki.

Mizuki: "Oh Caroline you know no one will like you that be more like you quiet sister Justine heh." She hate being called inmate annoyingly and sigh.

Caroline: "What that inmate!?" She got angry and Justine calm her down.

Igor: "It seem you woken your persona tell me how was it?" he looked at Mizuki curious of her thoughts of her power.

Mizuki: "What I felt.....was good for hitting back the bad guys crime they done and will I able to still use as I go in the Metaverse Igor?" she tighten her fist and stared back at Igor looking determine.

Igor:" Yes you can still use your Persona power as long you are need in the Metaverse in someone else world." He clasp his together and sense almost time up.

Mizuki: "I see.... Igor what is my arcana for my persona its supposed to represent something so what is it?" she question.

Igor: "Oh yes your arcana for who you to represent is the Morning Star cause your persona is Izanami no Mikoto between you life is in dark path wanting a light to be shone upon you for that all I can say."

Mizuki:"Darkness is what I'm imprison huh...." she sighed.

Igor: "Time is up hope we meet again Mizuki."

Waking up from her dream

The next day being drive off another day of school as Mizuki look at the window seeing Ren walking alone to school in her mind she does want to make friends but concern can he be trusted then she told the driver to stop that she can walk on her own, the driver got a bit worried for her safety but again she'll be ok as she used her sweet smooth talk to the driver and agree to let her go then followed Akira saying to herself 'I can just be friend with him only today that I know Takehiko doesn't let me easy around with guys'.