Alfred?! ARTHUR?!

Nathan's POV

A few days after Rogers introduced me and Thorson to Barnes, a couple of weird guys showed up. One had blue eyes, glasses, and was wearing a bomber jacket. The other had green eyes, a green uniform, and caterpillars for eyebrows. Both of them had blonde hair.

"Dude, is Gabby Rogers here?" Blue eyes asked. He had an American accent.

"You bloody git! You can't just ask him that!" Caterpillar eyebrows said. Okay, he has a English accent.

"Tenth floor." They looked at me, as if they were confused. "She's most likely to be on the tenth floor."

"Thanks dude!" American accent said.
After that, the blondes went to the elevator. (Gabby: It's called a lift. Nathan: To the rest of the world, it's an elevator.)

Gabby sure has some strange friends.

Gabby's POV

"Checkmate." I said, smiling because I had just beaten Bella 5 times in a row at chess.

"I think that your cheating." She replied.

Ms. Barnes, Ms. Rogers was not cheating. And you two will have company soon.

"Thanks JARVIS. Bella, are you okay?" She looked terrified.

"He still scares me. Anyway, they should be coming up via elevator." She replied.

"Lift." I corrected. Then she gave me the Okay-what-ever-you-say-ms-british look. Then the lift doors opened, and I saw two people I never thought I would see again.

"Alfred?! ARTHUR?!"