Dating Wally West would include:

Wally West

· It's official. He's a cuddler and that's pretty much every time he sees you.

·When you deny cuddling, he does the cutest pout ever.

·Then eventually you gave in and let him tackle you with hugs till you can't breath.

·Movie night every Saturday so you know what that means right?

·He's going to eat you out of a home.

·Expect your popcorn, your honey buns, chips and secret stash of candy to be all gone once he steps foot into your house. There is no hiding it.

·Expect Pick up lines still far on in, in the relationship. They are going to be the most cheesiest ones you ever heard. You might even cringe at some..

·He doesn't like the idea of you not having a smile on your face so he will try his hardest to make you happy if you're feeling down.

·When ever you hug, he buries his face in your hair because he loves the smell of it which causes him to hug you tighter.

·There isn't a lot of PDA mainly because it always gets interrupted. He eventually just let it go but he still tries ever now and then!

·He gets jealous easily and feel like he has to stand guard and protect you whenever he feels its needed.

·Wally has terrible memory when it comes to remembering date nights so you might have to remind him the day or night before. Though he has splendid memory when it comes to remembering your birthday and anniversary.

·Wally sometimes tries to copy romantic ideas from movies. An example is when you watched lady and the tramp one day and the next you had the same setting, food and actions happened.

·Wally loves the rush so more so than often he takes you both to the amusement park to go on rides.

·Wally once tried to do your hair but failed miserably. He swears up and down that he can do it this time but you still deny him in memories of what happened last time.

·Because Wally is great at science and you're not, he takes that as an opportunity to show off and impress you while helping you at the same time. 

·Showing you off for everyone to see because he got the hottest girl

Let me know in the comments if you want a few more parts of this.