To clear this up a bit.

This is not a sob story. Do not feel pity for me. I may have had a hard life but I got over it. I moved on. I hope they still suffer from thinking they killed me. But in truth I made my heart stop beating. How? U r probably asking well I got powers. I don't know all of them but I know Some of them.

Everyone I knew thinks I died all my "friends" must be glad not to have to worry about me.

I have made a new friend but she from another planet called Asgard. No one there cared for her so she ran away and them I found her and help her understand this world. About a year ago Thor one of the other gods came to our planet too. And Sophie (the girl from Asgard) thought he came to get her. I found out Sophie is the goddess of mental and steel like any mental even Thor's hammer.

Sophie came to know most of my secrets. Not all of them. But most. Me

And Sophie fight really good together and we

Never loss.

Most people called me Millar because that's what I tell them to call me. Even Sophie calls me that. I don't know my

Real name because I forgot it. Or I choice to forget it. And my real name has a lot of power to it.

You probably want to know about me so I say" I am the girl without a name or family. I'm alone forever and always.

And I know my life is going to change big time.

And holy hades am I scared.

Haha2314 note:

This is my first book on watt pad and I'm really sure what I am doing. I don't ow any of the avengers just the people I add in it. I really hope u guys enjoy this book.

And probably won't add these things in all the time.