The cafe. Chapter 4

Sophie has been pacing for the last hour and it's getting on my nerves. I don't even know why she pacing. I can't take this any longer. I walk to my phone and pull off the charger. I walk out the door and down the steps of the hotel and then outside. I walk until I can't feel my feet and that takes forever.

Holy crap is New York loud , now I know why they call it the city that never sleeps. It's about 5:00 am and it never quiet down. I see a small cafe called 'coffee cafe' down the street and I walk towards it.

Once I walk in I relies how cold I really am. Well it late fall, almost winter. I walk up to the counter and see and old lady behind a till. I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Good morning mama" i say.

" Good morning darling. What would you like" she ask.

"Um I would like a...... Hot chocolate please and muffin" I say

I love old people. Well some old people not the ones that are mean ad hit you with things and believe me it hurts. I unlock my phone to see that I have 50 missed calls from Sophie and 123 messages from her. Oh I am so died.

I guess I was so distracted with my phone cause when I looked up I saw Nick Fury. I rolled my eyes and leaned back.

"What do you want" I ask in a very rude voice

"Well aren't you cheerful today" he say with heavy sarcasm

"Ya I know right. You just brighten my day" I use just as much sarcasm maybe a little more. " Ok really what do you want? I don't have much time and I have other people to worry about."

"Well I wanted you to join -"

I cut him off "no I will not join your secret boy band"

"We need you help"

"What about Sophie, she more powerful."

I think I heard him say"no she's not" but I'm not to sure.

"If she joins will you?" he asks.

"No I know for a fact she won't join. Thor's there and she hates him" I say and I got up. I made my way towards the door but not before nick says" so you just going to let people die. You could save them. You and Sophie"

"Two wrongs does not make a right..... I have a lot of enemies and I have done bad things. I don't think that if I help you I'm going to make all my mistakes right." I say and walk out.

I finally get back to the hotel. Its dark again and I've been walking around all day and I haven't slept yet. But I'm not tried. Once I walk into the

Hotel room Sophie ........ hugs me? I'm not sure cause I can't breath and I'm to tried to think. Once on the bed I relished how tried I am. I fall asleep in a mater of minutes.

I wake covered in sweat and I'm freezing cold. The same old night mares. Stupid memories. Why can't they just go away. I see that Sophie still asleep but she tossing and turning. I think she feeling my feeling. It's part of the bond we have. I feel what she feeling and she feels what I'm feeling.....sometimes. Not all the time but when we panic or are scared or hurt. I get up and take a shower.

20 minutes later.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Sophie still asleep so I grab some black skinny jeans and and a black tank top and a black shirt. I walk back into the bathroom and put on my cloths. I put on eyeliner and mascara and some blush.

I grab my phone and head phones and I grab my computer bag. And I head out the door. I walk back to the cafe I was at Yesterday. It turns out that the cafe is like five blocks from my hotel. I hate walking. I order the same thing as last time. I don't get interrupted but I know there keeping there eye on me and Sophie. I see people in black suits following behind me since I left the hotel.

I wonder if Sophie went out yet. I mean it's awesome out here in the big apple. This guy who following me sucks.

Ok I'm sick of this. I walk over to the guy and say" ok what do you want. I'm sick of this you've been following me since I left my hotel. So what do you want?"

"Umm uhh nothing I don't wwwant aaanyttthingg" he stutters.

I roll my eyes and say" fine then who do you work for?"

"I can't tell you." Oh my god. This is annoying.

I pulled him into a ally and knock him out. I see fire escape. I run and jump and grab the railing and pulled myself up. I walk up to the roof of the building and sit on the edge of it.

Was it a good idea to turn down Nick. Maybe I can fix the mistakes I made.

Haha2314 note: so how's it going so far. Is it good. Do you like it. Do you think I should add anything to it?

Vote