charpter 7

I turn and see Nick. I nod my head and he nods back.

"So is this the person that you wanted is to see?" he ask

"You all remember Phil don't you." I say.

"It's good to see you again agent Coulson." say Nick.

"I'm not trying to be rude but I haven't slept yet and I'm dead on my feet." I say

"Hey I said I would drive" says Sophie.

"I'm sorry Sophie but I'm to young to die." I say

"I'm not that bad of a drive." She defines her self

"Ya I wasn't the one to who crashed into a swig set."

"Oh common you still going on about that." She yells

"Uh ya I am. I almost died. And you blow up my car. It was a nice car." I say dramatically.

"Ya what about when you broke my iPod?" she yells

"I didn't brake your damn iPod. That duck bites hand and ate it. What an evil duck that was." I say.

"Ok girls can you finish your fight later?" ask Phil.

"That duck haha bite you" says Sophie.

"Ya...And it peed..... on ....you."i said between laughs. Sophie and I end up rolling on the floor laughing.

"What going in out here. It's 6:30 in the morning. " Yells stark as he walks well more like storms.

"It's so nice to see you to Tony." I sass back at him.

"Oh hey. Ain't you that girl that jump off the bridge? I'm sorry I didn't Get your name" say Tony. Some people have confused faces. I wonder which one Thor. Hey where did Sophie go.

"I didn't give a name. But you all can call me Millar. And has anyone seen Sophie?" I ask

"I think she went back to the the car." Phil say right beside me.

"Holy -" I start but Phil cuts me off

"Don't you dare say it."

"Shit" I say as I run after Sophie.

"What's got you all jittery." Sophie's voice broke my silence.

"Oh my god don't do that. Oh and I'm running away from Phil. I swore in front of him." I say in a rush.

"Why do you always have to do that. Remember last time."she says I shiver from the memory. That was one of the Worest days of my life.

I look at my phone to see I have 5 missed calls all from Phil. I wonder what he wants. Well we have been gone for well all morning. We got hungry and I wanted food. After we got food we went to the mall so we could make fun a people who tried to look good in ugly things.

I guess someone traced Sophie phone cause I know they can't trace mine. I rigged it, if they did try to track my phone it would put them on a wild goose hunt. And I would get an update.

Well back to the present I see some SHEILDs agents. The red head and the guy they look familiar. I really have to learn people names it's rude of me not to know them.

I think I might have fought then once well saving Sophie, then fought them again when I escaped SHEILDs head quarters.

"Hey do you wanna have fun" I ask my partner in crime.

She smiles devishly. "let the fun begin."

Ok so I know some people who are huge fans of the black window and hawk eye. So I called them up. I can't wait to see my blonde of a friend. We are not close but we sometimes hang out when me and Sophie are in town.

"Boo"someone say from behind me. I smile.

"Terria what a pleaser it is that your here." I mock her from the last time I saw her. She talks really formal. Sophie use to talk like her but I made her use our slag. But Terria didn't like how we talk.

"Well then shall we begin" I mean who say shall. Well I do but. That's when I'm bored.

"Lets" I say.

So the plan is that Terria and some of her friends surround them and me and Sophie escape. Ok this plan sucks. Oh maybe I can fly home again. Ya that always fun. I one time I got shot. And I got hit. It hurt. I still have the bullet in me. I haven't told anyone about that. I think its getting infected. I just got shot when were in Mexico.

We finally get back to Tonys tower. I don't really know what I'm doing. I somehow end up I'm front of a sink. Throwing up all my insides. I hear someone cll my name. The lack of sleep has got to me.

"Sophie. I haven't slept in like four days. I need sleep or it's going to get worse You remember Last time." I say in a whisper. Ya I haven't really slept that much. Like an hour to two hours a night. Nightmares. The first time I lost control of my powers and took out an like town. That was when I first meet Sophie. And this is about the tenth time now.

Haha2313 note:

I feel like my chapters are to small. Are they. Well so far I think it's good. Like I said before I'm new at this.

I don't own any of the avengers I just own my people I add.

Vote?