Being dumb. Chapter 2

I am so lost. And I can't ask we my hotel is because I forgot it name. Real profession I know right? Sophie is going to kill me. Buy what if I get kidnapped and then they rap me and then kill me. Omg I'm going to die. wait I have powers and I am awesome at fighting they couldn't kidnapped me. I'm so blond sometimes.

And I need a phone if I want to get back to the hotel. I see a store just down the street and think is it my lucky day today? but I don't get luck.

Once I reach the store I go to the electronics part and ask for a phone. I got an iPhone. It was white and the 5th generation.

As I was walking out of the store I realized I didn't remember Sophie's number. But what I did remember was my iTunes password so I started to down load my music.

I'm still compete so I my way to the park. When I find it, I sit at the swig.

I swig for about an hour until I see a bridge. And yes I'm thinking of something reckless but who cares right. Once at the bridge I start to climb the side of it. Some people stop there cars and got out to see what I was doing. I think they thought that I was going to kill my self but that is very hard to do. I should know I've try to a couple of time. Ssh don't tell Sophie.

Once at the top I look around. Hey I can see my hotel from here. Well I remember how it looks just not the name. I look down wow that is a long way down but right now I just want to be dumb and so I jump. I land on a mental thing Which reminds of a slid. I gang speed and now I'm going really fast. It so awesome. But then I remember that still have my phone on me. Oh shit. I grab it from my pocket and through it up in the air. I make it stay close to me but not go close with my power over air. Ya I know it cool. But that's not the only thing I can do. I can control and make the elements. Like air, water/ice, earth, spirt, fire. And I can control/make some electricity.

I got snap out of my thoughts when I realized I'm still skidding down the side of the bridge. I think I'm going to get a metal burn. I'm close to the bottom so I push off side way. I feel the rush of the wind and I love it. I know for sure I'm doing this again.

With my power over water I raise the water so it can slow my done a bit. I hit the water kinda soft but it still hurt. I stay under the water for about two minutes and then I swam up and yelled" I am so doing that again."

" No your not" said a voice from above me.

I look up to see a red and gold mental suit flying above the water.

"Hello"i said." who are you, may I ask"

"You don't know who I am. That hurts.... Well back to way I'm here how the hell did u survive that fall?"ask the metal falling guy.

"Ummm magic.?????"i said in a unsure voice.

"Ok you coming with me....... Common" said metal guy.

"Fine just help me out of the water" I Said.

He help me out and we flew to a big building. I think it said Stark tower or something. And I didn't forget my phone this time I grab my phone and stuff before metal guy saw them.

Metal guy said he would be right back, with a friend of his. I heard them before I saw them. There were more then one. One guy had curly brown hair and the other guy was blond and I remember metal man was just a regular guy. I think he said his name was Tony Stark but I'm to sure. It sounds like geared it before.

Tony walk back into the room with a drink but I'm to sure what hell was drinking. Lucky bastard.

One of Tony's friends ask me" so are you Tony's one night stands?"

I walk over to him and slap him and walk away. I heard Tony laugh so I said" I am not one of he's 'one night stands' I'm just a girl who decided to jump off a bridge. And let me tell you that was fun."

They look shocked expect Tony. I rolled my eye and ask tony" why did you bring me here if your friend is going to think I'm going to sleep with you?"

He said" bruce I need you to look at her do blood samples so if so broke anything when she jumped. "

"Hey in still here don't I get a say in this?"

He turned to me and said" no"

"We'll then I'm not staying. There is no way I'm letting I stab my with a needle" I yelled.

"Well if your going to be like that. Jarvis lock the doors."said Tony

"Yes sir "said a voice from the roof.

"Fine if I can't use the door I'll use the window." And then I ran and jumped. I was now floating just below the Deck.

I heard Tony yell suit on and I saw him fly past me he stop when he didn't see me. I started to laugh as I floated up to the deck I see the other guys confused faces. I smiled and said" hey guys."

" Um hi" said curly

"Hello madam I'm sorry about what i said earlier." Said blonde.

"So are you guys going to tell me your names or what?" I ask

Curly seemed confused and ask" you don't know who we are"

"No I don't." I said honesty

Tony finally flew back in the room and walk over to me and said "you must love to jump off of things. But how did you not fall."

"Like I said before magic"I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha2314 note:

I'm really sure how this story going so far. I hope you guys are liking it. I kinda new at these things. Vote, commit, give me ideas on what I should put in the story. X