Being followed. Charter 1

I have this feeling in my gut that something going to happen today but when.

Just when I thought I was going to exposed Sophie came into the room and ask "hey do u want to go for walk"

"Ya sure"i said

As we walk out I grab my phone and laptop. I never go any place without them. Sophie grab a gun and gave it to me.

Sophie and I like to travel so right now we are in Mexico. And some people r already threatening to kill us. We might have burnt down one of the gang master house. But we did not kill anyone this time. Key words this time. All the other times we didn't mean to but besides they were the bad guys. But I think someone following us. I mean there is a shadow be hide us all the time.

Later to night Sophie and I are going to get on a plane to go some place random I not sure where we are go cause Sophie pick the tickets this time. And I need a vacation. Did I tell that I hack into things for a living and I sure do make a lot.

I hear someone say"hey look who it is"

And we started to run. I don't make far I hear a bang and a sharp pain in my leg but I keep running.

After we out ran one of the gangs here in Mexico. We went back to the hotel. You know we could have used out powers but we don't want any attention. And what the fun in that. We did beat some of them up.

Buy the shadow still behind us and Sophie not sure if we should leave. But I told her that if we don't move they will get and we don't want that, now do we?

After we got back to the hotel we started to pack. We should have done that like days ago but we were to lazy. And when we finish packing we get into a taxi and drive to the airport.

Once we get there I see a two guys I blacks suits get out of a taxi three cars back from ours. I signal Sophie three fingers and and point in that direction there are in. She nods and we get our bags. We made a plan in the taxi, that if we saw someone who was dressed in black and would stare at us we would fight till we drop or run and I'm thinking we might go with the second one. Not that I'm scared or any thing. I just don't want to hurt any one.

We finally get past all the security ad I'm lucky they didn't find any of the guns and knifes We have on us. And let's say there more then ten knifes and We have at least two guns and us. Once on the plane I pull out my phone. I make it look like I'm playing on it but I'm really looking around to see if we are being followed which we are. I see the guys in the blacks suit and I can't help but think 'men in black much'. I see a guy with blond hair looking nerves and eager to get of the plane. There are a lot of people who look scared but there r some people who look very calm.

I turn to Sophie wanting to talk to her but she asleep, I mean we just got on the plane how Can u fall a sleep so fast. I hear someone say" we will be taking off now please bulk up." After I think 5/10 minutes the sign saying u can turn your phone or what not on turns and so I grab my phone and plug my head phones in and listen to music. I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I know Sophie yelling at me to get up and so pushed her away and and sat up. Sophie landed on the floor which I started to laugh and she then slap me on the head and then I started to laugh harder.

Finally after five minutes of me laughing we get off the plane. I see the 'men in black' following behind us. I smile and start to think of something devious. I couldn't think of anything.

We got our bags and headed to a Starbucks. I finally thought of an idea. It won't be one of the best but whatever. I order ad hot chocolate and I chocolate chip cookie. I love cookies. Sophie I think got the same thing but I'm not sure. I see the guys in black sit by the door. I hear our names be called So I grab out stuff. We sit down at a table. We talk for a bit and I move and "accidentally" slipped my hot chocolate and me and Sophie. I probably am going to get shit because of that. I didn't tell Sophie of my plan. I grab Sof's hand and pulled her up. I grad our bags and headed towards the bathroom. To change cloths.

Sophie was really pissed. But she calmed down when I told about the plan I made.

"Why didn't u tell me " she ask

"Well it was a last minute thing"i say in a very small voice. I don't use this tone of voice just when Sophie mad and I get scared. And right now I'm scared of my best friend. She started to yell and I zoned out.

After the fight in the airport bathroom we got in a taxi and drove to the hotel we were staying in. And then I finally realized we were in the New York City. The one place I didn't wanna come back too.

And right now I'm wondering around the city and I'm lost. And of course I forgot my phone, now I can't phone Sophie. Ya Sophie didn't want to come with me. Sophie doesn't like going out in public, so I decided to go by myself. I think I'm down town. I'm not really sure. I haven't been here for a long time.