Chapter 1

Bre's POV
College. It's a job on its own. Too many stupid employees with too many dictator managers. Luckily, I have a friend to help me through it all.

I'm Bre. I'm 22 years old and I live in Austin, Texas. I study music education and theatre technology. My appearance is hazel eyes with long wavy chocolate brown hair. For my age, I'm very short. I happen to be 5 foot 3 inches. An armrest, a foot stool, and a baby, are just a few things that I'm used for.

Then, there's Dylan. We share an apartment near our college where he studies performing arts. He has ocean blue eyes and dark brown hair. Also, he's 6 foot 2 inches. Very tall. Sometimes a little too tall. And, he always tells me to never forget his 'signature' dimples when I tell people about him. Boys, am I right?

Dylan and I have known each other since grade 7 in our small town middle school show choir and church group. Since then, we have done show choir together every year in high school and go to church group every so often together. We started off as nobody's and grew to be the best around. In our senior year at high school, we were voted the show choir gods.

But, as you know everything good comes to an end. If you didn't know after high school, college starts.

We go to Texas Performing Arts: College of Fine Arts in Austin, Texas. We decided to go to college together since we have know each other so long that seeing each other without another would be lonely. Also, because he begged me too and I couldn't say no.

You know that Dylan and I have been in show choir for ever, yes? Okay. Well, apparently colleges don't have show choir groups. So Dylan and I rioted. Finally, the college board let us start a show choir club. Sort of like a glee club. We choreograph our own dances and hold auditions for people who want to join. It's very hard choosing because we go to a very talented performing arts school.

And thus, the show choir group "Titanium" was born.

We don't compete like we used to but we do perform. And that's where we want to be. On that stage with people watching. That's what we missed. That's why we started it.

You can't have show choir without good friends. We have a small group of 4 people who we always hangout with. Their names are Meg, Alexa, Will, and Seth.

Meg is a very pretty. She is a tumblr child but at the same time hilarious. Like I said she's very pretty, she wears glasses and has freckles. Her eyes are gorgeous and she has beautiful shoulder length brown hair. We met Meg going into our college year but it feels like we've known her since we were children.

Then, there's Alexa. She is... something else. Her laugh is to die for. She has long blackish brown wavy hair with pretty eyes. She is a little taller than me but definitely not taller than Dylan. She's drop dead hilarious and really lights up the room. I have known Alexa since grade 6 and we first bonded over softball. Then, we grew to bond over everything. She definitely is meant to be in our show choir group.

Will keeps more to himself but he's funny. He is tall and has brown hair. There's not much to him, but he's very likable. He's also been friends with Dylan for a long time so they are pretty close. He went to a different school but moved to our college because of our show choir group and lack of boys. He loves to perform and is very good.

Honestly, I barely even know Seth. He hangs out with Will and Dylan, but doesn't really talk to us girls. But, since Will is Dylan's friend Dylan insists that we invite Seth to everything so that Will has someone he can really talk to and be himself around. Seth is cool and funny though, I have to admit. He is also tall and has a dirty blonde hair color. Seth joined our group because Will told him about our lack of boys and he agreed to it. Also, because Seth thinks he will get all the ladies.

Put us all together and we are invincible.

There are more people in our show choir group, but we don't talk to them much. They are our friends though since we don't want drama in our group.

Performing means the world to us.

And we would do anything to perform.

➖➖➖➖➖

And that's a wrap for chapter 1 of our book ! It's an information chapter so you know somethings about us. Dylan's chapter will be more fun filled and exciting. Don't quit reading :) !! Lots of love
- Bre