Chapter 2

Dylan's POV
I woke up in the morning awaken by the smell of bacon. I sat up in bed, tired and exhausted. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. "Hey Bre what are you making?"

"Bacon and eggs, of course." she replied. Bre always makes food when she gets nervous. Especially today, the day of our performance.

Today is our last performance of our senior year. We are so ready to rock it tonight yet were also kinda sad about it. Bre and I formed this club our freshman year of college and it's so special to me. Don't get me wrong, I love it and I don't want it to end so soon. Our show choir group is like our family.

So Bre and I eat our breakfast. It's quite delicious, but Bre seems a little odd. She's not eating much or talking at all. I nudge her in the side, "Hey, are you okay?" She nods and immediately turns back to messing with her eggs. "I don't think you are."

She exhaled deeply and set her fork down. "I'm just going to miss to this group so much."

I patted her back and suggested we meet up with our friends at Starbucks. Her eyes automatically light up and she jumps out of her seat to start cleaning up her cooking mess.

I text everyone to meet up at Starbucks and they all agree that it's well needed.

I help Bre finishing cleaning. Then, we go make our selves look presentable. I throw on a black twenty one pilots shirt, a pair of khaki pants, and some red vans. Then I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and comb my hair. Bre puts on a nice sun dress and high-tops on. Then, she curls her hair and were out the door.

We meet up with our show choir friends, Alexa, Meg, Seth, and Will at the Starbucks across the street from our apartment. Starbucks for us is sort of like a pre-performance ritual.

I order for Bre and she gets a double chocolate chip Frapuccino with a pump of  vanilla bean. Then I get the usual, a vanilla bean Frapuccino with hazelnut syrup. The cashier told me the amount and I paid for the two of us.

After about a half hour we all decide to come back to Bre and I's apartment to get ready.

Our theme this year is Michael Jackson because that was the theme Bre and I had our first year we were ever in show choir together in the 7th grade. The guys wore black pants, a white collard shirt, a red jacket, a black skinny tie, and black shoes. As the girls wore black and black and white polka dot dress with white gloves and black pumps.

As the girls were getting ready, Will, Seth, and I all thought it would be funny if we pulled a prank on the girls. So we started to think of an idea.

We finally decide to do the hairspray flame thrower. It's where you spray hair spray and put a flame right up to it. When you do that, it makes a huge flame.

We all quietly go over to the bathroom door and Will pushes the door open. Seth starts the flame and I spray the hairspray and boom. A huge gust of fire roars above their heads. We successfully scared the shit out of them.

All the girls start screaming at us and tell us all to get out. So we go downstairs and stack up on tons of food. We all fight over what movie to watch but we finally agree on Zombieland. I pop the movie in and we start to watch.

The girls finally come downstairs after taking forever to get ready. And as we suspected, they're still pretty pissed at us. We still have a couple hours to spare. So we decide to play the game that everyone loves/hates, truth or dare.

So I decide to ask Meg, truth or dare first and of course she choose dare like the badass she is. After a little bit of thinking, I dare her to go up to our upstairs neighbor and to tell them to shut their god damn mouths. Which really wasn't a dare, I was just too lazy to actually do it myself. So she goes up there and does it, just like she said she would. And the next thing you know it's finally quiet up there.

Then Meg asks Will he chooses truth so she asks him who was your first kiss with. He blushes and replies, "With my 8th grade girlfriend, Brooklyn Osmera.

Then Will asks Alexa, "Truth or dare?"

She surprisingly chooses truth. He then immediately he asks her, "Out of Dylan, Seth, and I, who would you kill, marry, fuck."

She takes a while to answer and says a little sheepishly, "Uhhh, I would kill Will, marry Dylan, and fuck Seth."

Everybody starts to hoop and holler, except for Will who is a little upset she would kill him.

Alexa asks Seth, "Truth or dare?" and he chooses dare. She thinks for a little bit and then says, "Go chug a whole gallon of milk without stopping."

Seth agrees and he opens fridge door, pulls out the milk cartoon. Then takes his jacket off and starts to chug. 

Everyone starts to yell, "Chug, chug, chug, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG" And then, milk starts pouring down everywhere on the ground. Bre and I get a little upset but we decide to clean it up later.

Then, the game starts again. Seth surprisingly talks to one of the girls for once and asks Bre. She seemed surprised at first. And for a first, she chooses dare.

He put on a devilish smirk, "I dare you  to drink salad dressing mixed with milk."

Her eyes grew big but she put on a brave face agreed. We all walked into the kitchen and set it up. "I'll attempt  to drink it, but no surprises."

She picked up the glass full of the concoction. Bre actually drank a good amount for a while but then gagged it all up into the sink.

Finally, it was my turn. Bre asks me, "Truth or dare?"

I almost immediately reply, "Dare as well."

Bre then spoke, " I dare you to lick the floor where Seth spilled the milk from his mouth."

Everyone looked at her so I got up. I was terrified but I didn't show it at all and manned up. I slowly got down on my knees and everyone looked at me in disbelief. My face grew near the floor and I stuck my tongue out.

Without even knowing I had done it, everyone started cheering.

"I think that's enough or we are going to tire our selves out for our big performance!" Meg said. We all agreed and just talked.

"It's 6 O'clock we need to be there in a half an hour." Seth said

We decided to leave now and get there a bit early. So we all walked out the door to the lobby looking like BADASSES in our clothes. It was like a movie!

We all agreed to take a cab to take us I was sitting next to Bre with Seth on my other side and Alexa on Bre's other side and Meg and Will up front.We were squished but pumped for our last performance!