Chapter 1

I was lying in bed.

It was April 26th, and my 15th birthday. It was early in the morning as I always woke up early on special occasions. I was entertaining myself by listening to the mashups I had saved on my phone, and using the Patronus Charm onto the area around me using the wand I created in my hand. The Patronus wasn't always one animal, like we know in Prisoner of Azkaban, it changed every time. Once it was a mouse and the next a bear.

As my alarm went off signifying it was 7 am, I got out of bed and changed my clothes using the ones I already had on, and went down to the kitchen for breakfast.

***

I was avoided like Malaria.

I had no idea why, but due to the looks on everyone's faces before they ran away, I figured I almost used my magic against another orphan. I had used it on Michelle, who was 14 at the time and I was 12. She was the bully, and bullied her squad to be her squad. She had taken a five year olds stuffed bear when it was their first day here. I ran over to them when I heard weeping. I instantly created a replica of the bear and gave it to the child, who's face instantly lit up when she saw it. I stood up to Michelle, who said and I quote, "OMG, look at Violette, always trying to be the hero, but guess what, you are nothing!" She said in my face, to which I replied, "I am not a nothing, I am a something, something you could never be compared to, as I am superior to you, you know nothing about me, but to the contrary, you are the nothing, needing to be a biatch to get your way, and to get your 'legendary squad'." I said with a smirk, whilst forming little balls of purple light in my hands.

This was my power, apart from basically being the avatar and and a wizard, and a demigod.

I had no idea what I was doing, my inner rage was taking over. I had casted a large ball around Michelle, which I started to make smaller and smaller. It was only when she screamed that I came out of my senses. Shock and horror swept over me. I immediately casted away the force of energy around and watched as she collapsed to the ground. "Y-you... W-what are you?!" She said worryingly. "A monster, a freak, me" I replied, with a worried tone in my voice. With these words, everyone who was around me and Michelle had run away. But she just laid on the floor, staring at me with giant eyes, tears starting to form. "Je désolé" I say staring at the ground, a waterfall of tears pouring down my face. Not able to stand her staring anymore, I teleport to my room, and collapse onto my bed. I wish I wasn't stuck here, that I had someone to talk to.

Then it came to me...