Chapter 7

Violette's POV
"I saw you get that boys number back there, and when you came back to me you had a bit of blue in your eyes..." Explains Anna lying on the bed.

You had gone to Anna's house because you had no where to go. All you thought about Alex and what happened 41 minutes ago.

"Anna, I think he's my soulmate." You say to her staring at the ceiling, then whacking Anna's back due to her chocking on her popcorn from the news. "Your mates a Werewolf!!!!! EEEEEEE!!!" She yells at you and you clasp your hands over your ears to stop them from bleeding. Whilst on her screaming fest, you feel your phone vibrate on the pillow next to you.

It was from Alex.

'Hey' was all it read. 'Hi' is all you reply. 'I have something RRLY important 2 tell u...' He sends back to you, and your eyes widen at the sudden realisation. 'Ummm... Me 2' you reply back blushing. Anna stops in her rampage when she sees your face behind your phone. She ignores you though and starts texting her friends. 'I think ur my mate...' Alex sends you and your cheeks (and the rest of your face) turns bright red. Anna glances over her phone. "Who are you textinggggg?" She asks crawling over and trying to snatch you phone, but you pull it out of her grasp, cast an energy ball in your free hand and hold it in front of Anna's face. "Just remember who you're talking to!" I say with a wide grin on your face, and she immediately backs away. You return to the conversation on your phone, and see another message from Alex. 'Veux-tu sortir avec moi?' (Will you go out with me) The message reads. You squeal out to Anna who squeals with you for no reason.

'Oui!' You send back squealing then you chuck your phone on the bed as you jump off the bed and start jumping whilst screaming. Anna joins you and asks, "What are we jumping about?!?!"

"My mate just asked me out!!!!"

---
Bonjour mon filles et garçons!
Hope u like this chapter. Next one will be Violette's POV of the date and then it will be Alex's POV.
Totes shipping Alexette and Violex rn!!

I'll start leaving pics of  clothing and maybe Alex's if I feel like it lol.

- Raine xoxo