Chapter 6

Alex's POV of Chapter 5
---
I can't believe the princess came to this party, of all magic beings party's. I wanted to get her attention, but I knew it was no use trying to. I had previously watched the princess use her powers in front of everyone. She looked amazing. I wanted to kiss her so badly. But she would never fall for me, a lonely were wolf who had anger management issues.

If we were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane.

She had just finished her act, and everyone didn't have a care in the world. Then all I heard were many gasps and screams. I looked around for the princess, and I saw her shoved against a wall, some man with a knife against her neck. I was feeling so fcking scared for her. She was the only person I cared about after loosing all of my pack. Her face wasn't one of worry and fear, but instead one of laughter accompanied by a large smirk on her face. She then pulled him into aikido and karate before trapping him into one of her purple tinted energy balls.

She was absolutely amazing in every way.

***

I was about to leave with my best friend   Jack and I was glancing around the room, trying to see if I could have one last glance of the princess, when her glance met mine.

I watched as her emerald green eyes received a small part of blue, the colour of my eyes. She was wide eyed, with her mouth slightly open. She started to walk over to me, and I instantly tensed up. I met her halfway in the room.

"H-Hi, I'm Violette" Violette told me, her voice sounding like the voice of an angel (cliché I know). "I-I'm Alex" I say to her. I stare at her eyes, whilst she stares at me. "So s-strange question, but c-can I get your n-number?" Violette asks, holding out her phone to me on a new contact. I reply to her by holding out my phone to her on a new contact.
We enter each other's numbers on the corresponding phone. I hold out Violette's phone to her, and when she goes to take it her hand touches mine, sending tingles and pangs all around my body as I get my phone back. I give Violette a smile and then walk over to Jack. "What was that about?! Men have been trying to flirt their way to second base with her and then you can just suddenly get her number?!?! What the fck man!" Jack yells at me while I watch Violette leave the building.

"I think I just got my mates cell...."

---
AYYYYY how'd I do?! Please tell me how I can improve. Also I'm going to Bicheno soon where there is very limited wifi but when I get back I'll hopefully have a lot of new chapters to post.

- Raine xoxo