Chapter 4

I was waiting for Tyler to get to the party. I waited for him as I sat on the curb out side the house. I was watching people of all sorts as they passed a security guard before entering, but then I noticed something.

Everyone had to show their powers to get in.

This wasn't a normal party. This was a party for vampires, Demi-Gods, magical creatures of all sorts. Before I felt like I wouldn't fit in, but now I knew I could be accepted by all groups of magical beings, as being all of these magic types.

"Hey Violette, you didn't think I was bringing you to a human party. I know you're magical, it's in your aura, Liam told me" he said, pulling me up and dragging me over to the semi long line to get in.

***

Tyler went in front of me, to show me what I had to do at the guard. He revealed his powers, and shows the guard that he's a demon.

It was my turn. "Demonstration of Powers" he says, sternly. After a moment of hesitation, I casted an energy ball in my hand and sent it flying around the guard. "You may enter, your highness." He says whilst bowing. "Umm, thank you?" I say before intimidating a curtsey and running to catch up with Tyler. "He called me 'your highness', what the hell?!" I say whilst making quotation marks in the air and laughing. "He doesn't do that to everyone you know, Violette. What are your powers?" He asks me, and everyone stops what they're doing, turns and looks at me. Even the blasting music comes to halt. I sigh before casting a flame and waving it around people's heads. I hear murmurs from everyone like, 'so she's a fire bender' and stuff like that. I put out the flame, and cast out a wand, and use the Patronus Charm on Tyler. He starts to run but falls over on the otter the charm has created. I cast the wand away, and forming some energy balls in my hand before making them bigger, and then making them explode. I hear lots of clapping, and then gasps and screams as I'm pushed against a wall. I feel a knife get pressed against my throat. "You are the most powerful being in this universe, you will have my children, you are coming with me." A strange male voice says, and drags me away by my wrist. "Didn't you know," I say with a smirk in my voice. "I'm a black belt in karate and self defence" I say, as I twist his wrist with my hand in such a way I am now holding his wrist, and then I pin him to the ground. "You sick pervert" I say, before letting him go and trapping in a ball of energy, which I then cover with fire. I turn around and see everyone now before me. "What are your wishes, my highness" Tyler says bowing. "Okayyy, first of all someone explain what the hell is going on, second I need some good makeup artists to do my makeup, and lastly, PAAARRTTAYYY!!!" I yell out as the music starts playing again and people start getting up and jumping around. "It would be a honour to do your makeup from scratch, your highness" I hear a calm female voice explain behind me. I turn around to see a young girl curtsying in front of me. "Thank you for your offer, and I will allow you to do my makeup for me. But, may you please explain why I keep on being called 'your highness' and why that weirdo tried to rape me?" I ask with a stern look on my face, glancing at the man trapped in my cage of fire. "It would be my honour" she replies.

***

----
Hey so this is meant to be more of a filler but yea. Enjoy!

- Raine