Chapter 3

I was scrolling through my phone, listening to my music in the corner of the room, sipping on my ice chocolate, whilst using my powers to scan the room around me. Most people were having their drinks and talking to friends, when I noticed something.

Two boys (cough cough cute cough hot cough cough) were staring at me, well checking me out to be realistic. I look up at the line, in which they were standing in, and I look at them, and give them a smile, while I can feel myself going a slight tinge of pink in my cheeks, and then turn back to my phone. I was so engrossed in scanning the area, that I didn't notice the black haired boy of the two come over and sit in front of me.

"Hey, I'm Tyler" he says, as I look up and realising how charming he can be. "I-I'm Violette" I reply, stuttering my words. "So Liam and I are going to a party tonight, you should come. I hear it's gonna be wild." He says, with a charm in his voice. "Um, yeah, sure! Just give me an address and a time and I can see you there!" I say, excited as I know what will happen tonight. Tyler hands me a piece of paper with the address and time to meet him. "See you there.." I saw, as he walks away with his coffee and meets Liam, and then walks out of the store. I know that if I get attacked, I can always defend myself, in more ways then just my magic.

---

Hi! This is just more of a filler again, leading to the party, which leads up to the party. I am literally making this up as I go, so don't be mad at me please!!!

- Raine xoxo