Preface

Edgewise sprang to life from a short story written for Ooorah 's Punk Wars Issue of Tevun Krus. For those asking "What the hell is Tevun Krus?" 

It's a labor of love, penned and put together each month by a group of scifi enthusiasts, comprised of articles, reviews, and exclusively crafted short stories

It's a labor of love, penned and put together each month by a group of scifi enthusiasts, comprised of articles, reviews, and exclusively crafted short stories. (This coming issue we are doing Pirate Punk yeeeyargh!) It is also something I've done on the side for the better part of a year. There have been many stories I wrote for Tevun Krus that could have spun out into full blown novels, but none spoke to me like Calponia Anders and Macklemore Edgewise. 

So sit back and enjoy. You do not have to read their initial outing to enjoy this book though if you would like to there is a link provided in the external. **Edit Nov 2016: The Tavern at the Corner of the Multiverse now has a place on my profile for easy access! Enjoy!**

Copyright © 2016 by Kristin Jacques

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.