29

would you check out my phanfiction that i wrote (the whole thing whops) and published today? it is completed, and it will only take you 5-10 minutes or so. it's called notebook, and i would love you forever if you read it!

phil sighs as dan leaves him on read, and tucks his phone in his back pocket. he walks nervously up to the first white house, and stand there eavesdropping, hoping that he will hear his grandma's voice. but, he doesn't, that meaning he needs to take a chance that this is the right house.

he knocks, and he hears footsteps with a familiar voice talking straight away. phil sighs relieved as the voice belongs to his grandma, and shoots smiles as she opens the door for him to walk inside. he hands her the salad, and she pleads him to stay. phil sighs nervously and throws off his shoes, feeling his phone buzzing for a second. he is about to pull up his phone as his grandma pushes him a little forward, and before he can do anything else, he is on his way upstairs.

"he is in his room, go check on him, okay? he is a lot younger than you, though."

phil nods as he walks over to the room his grandma pointed at, and knocks nervously in hope that the boy didn't hear him. but, he did. the door opens, and there stands a lot shorter boy in front of him with tears in his eyes. he looks familiar, like he has seen him before, but it seems like he can't put his finger on it.

"hi, i'm phil lester. i'm not a stalker or anything, the woman running around in your house is my grandma." the boy nods with a weak smile, letting phil come inside.

"i'm adrian howell, but the way. your grandma is really nice, you're lucky."

"i guess i am." adrian chuckles a little and they start having a small talk, trying to get to know each other a little. adrian is 14 years old, and he loves to play video games and sports. he talks about everything he does, and phil manages to make him forget about the current circumstances for a little while. "oh, i am not a person who plays sports, i am more about the video games."

"you look really fit, though, i would of have thought that you did some kind of sport if i saw you on the street." phil chuckles and thanks him, and they eventually start talking about their favorite games. this boy is so familiar and looks like someone phil knows, but he doesn't know who. then, the both of them start to hear another person talking downstairs, and phil looks at adrian with a confused expression. "oh, i think my brother came home."

"your brother?" he nods and stands up, phil copying him, brushing off his black pants before following him. as they walk down the stairs, phil pulls up his phone to see that dan has sent him a snap. phil opens it with a smile, but confusion hits him as he sees what he wrote. i'm sorry. phil's brows are furrowed together as he tucks his phone back down in his pocket, and looks up at the person that is supposed to be adrian's brother. "your brother, huh?"

in front of phil, stands dan howell.

lol

ttyl