The Secret: Chapter 2

She could hear the other two far away in a different room. "Now I'm gonna take this off and you're gonna be extra quiet like right?" He asked very childlike. "Hmm hmm!" Jill mumbled. The man pulled off the pillow case and ripped off the tape only to throw onto the floor. "Help someone please help me!" Jill screamed as loud as she could. The man raised his hand and slapped her hard across the face. She screamed out in pain and the man retorted "What the hell did I just tell you?" She could hear loud footsteps running up the stairs then charging down the hallway. That's when the third man walked in. He grabbed the other by his shirt and yelled "What the hell do you think you're doing?" 

"She disobeyed me!" He yelled back.

The third stayed silent and released the other. He bent down and faced Jill. He was definitely older than the first two. He had a slightly wrinkled face and his eye's were tired, but full of excitement. "You are to do as any of us say understood?" 

"Y-yes..." Jill whispered. "Good, now why don't you boys introduce yourselves!" He asked. "Austin." The one who had slapped her growled. He was older, maybe nineteen at most and was very cute. Jill felt attracted to him and she hated herself for that. The driver who was silently in the room this whole time stood up and said "I-I'm Josh..." then continued to lean against the doorway. He was around her age as well and was also very attractive. Jill felt weird around him, and then she noticed he was the only one who hadn't done a single thing to her. Not yell or hit her, he was different than Austin definitely.

The third man bent down and smiled creepily. "And I'm Jake...I'm glad your finally here Jill!" He uttered undoing her handcuffs. "What did he mean finally?" she thought. "Austin is gonna take car of you while Josh and I go out!" Jake said standing up. "Why the hell do I have to watch her!" Austin yelled. Jake looked at Austin sternly and replied "Because that is your job!"

 "She can't be here alone Austin!" Josh piped in. 

"Hey shut your mouth!"

 "Enough!" Jake yelled.

 "Austin your staying here and that's final!" Austin cursed under his breathe and gave Jill a death glare. She was huddled in the corner on her bed this whole time realizing just how crazy Jake and Austin were, but Josh... he was different. Jill watched them leave and as soon as they did Austin strolled over. "Don't pull any shit with me or I swear!" He said raising his fist. "Please don't!" Jill plead flinching away. "Look just don't do anything stupid!" He said rolling his eyes.

"Who were you with...at the hospital?" He asked her out of curiosity. Jill paused, but replied "Justin...my boyfriend. And he is gonna come get me the hell out of here, away from you psychos!" Jill raised her voice. Austin laughed and leaned up against a dresser.

"Jake sure hates him, says he don't deserve you, that he hits you-"

 "Justin would never lay a hand on me like that ever!" Jill snapped. "Justin is an amazing loving guy and he is gonna save me!!" Austin chuckled again and turned towards the door. "Don't be to sure of that princess, cause the way Jake sees it you ain't leaving anytime soon and I will make sure of that!!" And with that he slammed the door. Jill swallowed and took deep breathes, staying calm and not panicking. She finally got a chance to observe the room she was in. It almost...resembled her room at home. She gasped as her eyes fell on the dresser.

There sat a porcelain doll her father had given her when she was first born. She remembered the horrible accident. How her father and older brother died in a horrific car crash. Tears stung Jill's eyes, but she snapped back to reality and got up. Her hands had stopped bleeding, but they ached immensely. This room looked so familiar, but she would have never lived in such a...pink room. She ran over to the closet and looked inside. The closet was filled with little girls clothes and on the bottom shelf sat a plastic bat. "Really!" Jill whined. She grabbed the bat and put her ear to the door. She could hear the television and Austin laughing.