On the Trail: Chapter 5

Justin closed his phone and let tears fall from his eyes. "What if shes dead?" "I doubt it son, kidnap victims tend to survive for at least a week, but I feel like he wants her alive." "Justin swallowed and started to feel sick. "Did we get anything Parks?" "Uh------YES! Her cellphone bounced off five different satellites which all connect so..." Sherry turned around to the map behind her and made a huge circle thing. "She is somewhere in this area!"

"That's huge!" Justin exclaimed rubbing his face. "Hey at least we are one step closer!" Justin looked close at the map and noticed that Center port was right outside the circle. "Where is the Center port diner?" Sherry looked at Justin then replied "Right here...why?" He traced his finger about two hundred yards back and then push pinned the area.

"What is there?"Phelps asked. Justin turned around and replied " The storage container I was locked in! There has got to be something related to all this in there right?" "Well it's worth a shot! Lets go!"

"Family Meeting!" Jake yelled from downstairs. Jill got off her bed and looked at herself in the mirror. Her face had light, but noticeable bruising and she gasped as she lifted up her shirt. Her whole stomach was black and blue. She couldn't even trace her fingers over it without wincing in pain. Jill opened her door and yelled"I am not part of this family!"

"Jill get your ass down here or I am going to send Austin up there!" Jake yelled. She tensed up and went downstairs. Austin and Jake were at the table, but no Josh. "Where is your brother?" Jake asked. "How am I supposed to know?" "Well go get him genius!" Austin retorted. She didn't even attempt a comeback because she was officially terrified of Austin. Slowly walking up the stairs Jill peeked into Josh's room. He was lying face down on the floor.

"Hey...Josh are you ok?" Josh slowly got up and replied "Oh my head is killing me!" Josh had a bruise one his head, but she didn't say anything. "Family meeting..." Jill mumbled. "Joy." Josh muttered. When everyone was sat down Jake placed Jill's phone in the middle of the table. She shrank back in her seat. "Jill...you wanna tell me about the phone?" "Uh sure it's mine,I bought it with my own money and I want it back!" "No! You obviously can't be trusted with a phone so I placed it with Austin, then you deliberately took it from his room and called Justin several times."

"I called him once, Austin called him twice!!" Austin glared at her immensely and she shrank as much as possible in her seat. "Did you know they can track us with this phone? That they could take you away from me? Is that what you want Jill?"

She felt like she shouldn't answer that, though she desperately wanted to. "So with that in mind I am going to take care of our problem." Jake stood up, took Jill's phone, threw it down the garbage disposal and turned on the switch. CRUNCH CRUKKKKK.

"Noooo!" she yelled. She flipped off the switch and pulled out the shredded remains of her phone. Austin burst out laughing and Jill had had it! "God you are the biggest asshole I have ever met! You blame this on me and then you hit-" Jill paused as Austin stood up and towered over her. "I think you need to calm down and think about what your saying!" "You cannot pin this shit on me!" She turned to Jake. "You owe me 100 dollars!" He laughed. "God you are all psychos! I hate you and I hate this stupid family!" Jill stormed up the steps. "Jill I am your father and I order you to get back here!" He yelled. Jill abruptly stopped and walked back into the kitchen.

"You order me? I don't orders from strangers thanks!" "I have had it up to here young lady with your attitude so it better stop or -" "Or WHAT YOU'? GROUND ME I ALREADY CAN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE SO WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?" Ding-Dong. All eyes went to the door and Jill bolted until Austin grabbed her. "NO PLEASE HEL-" Austin covered her mouth and pulled her back. Josh stood up and ran towards Austin when Jake grabbed and pressed his neck immensely knocking him out. Jake pulled Josh into the kitchen closet and Austin and Jill were in the old bedroom right by the door. Jill struggled to get loose, but Austin would grip her stomach making her wince in unimaginable pain. "Like I said your here for good!!" Austin whispered in Jill's ear.