Tracking:Chapter 4

The house was quiet except for the noise in the kitchen. She peeked around the corner and saw Josh trying to flip and egg through the air, but it landed in the kitchen sink making Jill giggle. Josh turned around gave a smile her way. "Mom was always the family cook!" He laughed as she sat down at the table. "Mom told me how you two would always cook breakfast for..." The room grew silent. "So would you like an egg that didn't fly out of the pan?"

Jill laughed and replied "Yes, yes I would!" She made a disgusted face while eating the egg. "That bad huh?" Josh asked looking down at his egg. "No, just a piece of shell, but everything else is good!"

 "Oops"Josh laughed. Jill felt so happy having Josh around even in the horrible situation. "Josh..."

 "Yeah" "You were so little when...what reason did he give you for going away from us?" Josh looked down at the table, the back up at Jill.

"He...he told me that Mom wanted a divorce and since I was adopted she let him take me away..."

 "YOUR ADOPTED?" Jill choked. "No...that's just what dad told me, but I know now why he really did it." She waiting for Josh to explain, but hearing silence she asked "Well?" 

"Well what?" 

"You can't just leave me hanging, why did he do it?"

 "Jill you don't...you wouldn't?" 

"What understand...come on Josh, I'm sixteen I think you can tell me!"

 Josh looked at Jill with a puzzled look. "Your sixteen...did you have your pink table, Justin beiber, my little pony party you wanted when we were kids?" Josh laughed. "Ha ha very funny no, but seriously that was like the best night of my life!"

~Flash Back~

"Justin are we at restaurant yet?" Jill laughed. "Almost don't look" Justin laughed back. I felt us walk in the doors and it was really silent. "Hey Jill...Happy Birthday!!" Justin yelled uncovering Jill's eyes. Over two hundred people at least yelled "Surprise!!" And Jill burst into tears. "I thought you were just taking me out to dinner?" She laughed kissing Justin.

"Do you really think your mom would let me live with just dinner on your sixteenth?" Speaking of Jill's mom she came up and gave her a big hug. Happy Birthday Baby...Say cheese." Jill wrapped her arms around Justin and posed with a kiss. "I love you so much!" Jill cried. "Anything for my baby cakes!" Justin laughed. The room was decorated with black and purple decor to make it look very pop/disco and the ceiling was covered in black lights for the

"White Shirt Wipe out" her mom planned. Basically at midnight everyone would change from their fancy dresses and suits to white tee shirts and jeans. Then glow paint would be handed out and people would probably go crazy!! It would be awesome. After dancing for what seemed like forever they went to sit down at the bar. "What can I get for the birthday girl?" The bartender asked. "Uh...Martini!!" Jill laughed. Justin glared at her. "You know it's your 16th not your 21th!"

"Oh come on hon let your party loose and have a beer!" she laughed. Justin smirked and gave in ordering a Jack Daniels. Suddenly the whole dance floor cleared and before Jill knew it her and Justin were in the middle. "Uh..." A familiar slow song began to play and tears filled Jill's eyes. "Oh my gosh...our song!" She hugged Justin tight and they danced together. After they were done everyone clapped and cheered because it was also their one year anniversary! "Here..." Justin said pulling out a box.

"These were my grandmother's...she would want you to have them!" Opening the box a pair of silver diamond earrings appeared making Jill gasp.  "Justin I can't accept this...those are...those are real!" Justin laughed and put them on her. "You look amazing as always!" As the night ended she had said her goodbyes and collected about three thousand dollars in the process. She was staying the night at Justin's house.